shape
carat
color
clarity

If you got divorced or have been divorced....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boatluvr|1400773938|3678179 said:
I had my 1 ct MRB set in a pinky ring which I love. I call it my divorce ring. I also went out and bought a sports car I had wanted for a long time. It was a nasty divorce and I decided to indulge myself a little!
Sooo, in other words...you took your X to cleaners?... :lol:

HidingInPlainSight

Rough_Rock
I had my original erring stone re-cut (so it's NOT my erring stone, the bad vibes erased) and reset in a pendant.

I sold my upgrade stone back--it's WAYYYY too big for my lifestyle, although it was gorgeous. I reused the side-stones in another ring, and put Wink CZs in the upgrade setting, so I can still flash it around my (fill in the blank) ex, who actually ASKED for the ring in court papers to give to his girlfriend :o :o :o :o :o :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: Who does that?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep it and reset or use it in a different setting or piece of jewelry.

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Boatluvr|1400773938|3678179 said:
I had my 1 ct MRB set in a pinky ring which I love. I call it my divorce ring. I also went out and bought a sports car I had wanted for a long time. It was a nasty divorce and I decided to indulge myself a little!

You go!!! It's a well-deserved indulgence after enduring a nasty divorce. From one survivor to another - :appl: :appl: :appl:

love_paradise

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi, Matata is so kind! I was married with no any accessory. I think it is not being about jewelry ring or necklace, it is about happy life between us. My husband present me natural jade bracelet that last year. I seldom wear it because I am occupied by housework. I am afraid to break it. I appreciate it very much.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
HidingInPlainSight|1400812271|3678558 said:
I sold my upgrade stone back... and put Wink CZs in the upgrade setting, so I can still flash it around my (fill in the blank) ex, who actually ASKED for the ring in court papers to give to his girlfriend...

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny. Good for you.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HidingInPlainSight|1400812271|3678558 said:
I had my original erring stone re-cut (so it's NOT my erring stone, the bad vibes erased) and reset in a pendant.

I sold my upgrade stone back--it's WAYYYY too big for my lifestyle, although it was gorgeous. I reused the side-stones in another ring, and put Wink CZs in the upgrade setting, so I can still flash it around my (fill in the blank) ex, who actually ASKED for the ring in court papers to give to his girlfriend :o :o :o :o :o :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: Who does that?

Okay, that right there is enough to make me say you are better off without him! :roll:

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
Matata|1400708909|3677722 said:
I gave my oval solitaire and wedding band to a young lady I met at the gym. She was having a 5-yr recommitment ceremony with her husband. Shotgun wedding at 19 and with 3 young children by the time she was 24, they had overcome a slew of challenges in their short young lives. She was telling me how disappointed her husband was that he couldn't buy her a diamond but it didn't matter to her. I couldn't think of a better way to make use of jewelry I no longer needed.

Matata, that is so nice of you. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results