shape
carat
color
clarity

*Lorelei* Where did you get your cute emojis??

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Ella! I forgot about the lack of spaces! I do it automatically.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella|1404764965|3708343 said:
Gypsy's trick should work on any GIF/emoji that is already on a PS server, done by following Lorelei's directions in the thread she mentioned. The trick is that the real code has no spaces and adds brackets. I will see if we can find a way to allow them without them needing to be on the PS server.

Here is a captured version of the exact code (use without my curser at the end!), replace the web address in the middle with the emoticon you would like to use:
That would great like it was with the old PS format, just copy and paste ... :appl:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
For now we have no way to add them without them on the server, HOWEVER I did add a new assortment on the sidebar that you will see with all posts now. :angel: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :boohoo: :whistle: :think: :snooty: :silenced: :sick: :eh: :wall: :clap: :dance: :doh: :drool:

The "image" trick (or the diamond button under INSERT while you are drafting a post) will also work for images that are on our server already in any other thread, those you can right click and save location/url and paste away.

We will keep working on the other issues. :wall:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella|1404793020|3708715 said:
For now we have no way to add them without them on the server, HOWEVER I did add a new assortment on the sidebar that you will see with all posts now. :angel: :hand: :liar: :naughty: :pray: :shhh: :shifty: :boohoo: :whistle: :think: :snooty: :silenced: :sick: :eh: :wall: :clap: :dance: :doh: :drool:

The "image" trick (or the diamond button under INSERT while you are drafting a post) will also work for images that are on our server already in any other thread, those you can right click and save location/url and paste away.

We will keep working on the other issues. :wall:

Hehe...those are great Ella and thanks for all the work you are putting into this! :clap: :angel:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fun new emoties!! Thank you! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results