shape
carat
color
clarity

Enhancer

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
My enhancer is done! Im so happy with it!!! It turned out so much nicer than I expected!

_19725.jpg

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
Hand shot :)

_19728.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beauty :love:
I bet you cannot stop looking at your hands.

Would you mind making a photo of the enhancer and solitaire separately? It really looks like a three-stone!!! Beautifully made.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1404297227|3705082 said:
It's a beauty :love:
I bet you cannot stop looking at your hands.

Would you mind making a photo of the enhancer and solitaire separately? It really looks like a three-stone!!! Beautifully made.

It really does look like a three stone. But now you have the best of both worlds. Gorgeous! :love:

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
I love it. It's my birthday present so it's getting put away till August. I can't wait!!!

_19729.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Enjoy!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!! Does it slip apart or stay together exclusively?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who made it Whiteflash?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Please let us know who made it - there may be someone else looking for something like that.

An early happy birthday to you - how exciting to have a special gift that you love!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful.
I like how it fits together so nicely.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I remember your original thread. Came out amazing.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I remembered your thread about wanting to find photos to show your jeweler. It came out great!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love it! You truly have the best of both worlds now. It came out perfect!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it doesn't look like separate pieces! well done, looks to me like a normal three stone but without all the mounting commitment..lol, and super versatile. Love it!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks amazing. So versital depending on your mood!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
This is awesome! I love how this turned out! I love this concept. So many options! It is absolutely beautiful! :appl:

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock
Very cool

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How cool!! It's the best of both worlds with zero commitment! LOL [WINKING FACE]

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great idea!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow this is exciting!
Perhaps this is the route I should take as well, to hop off the 'I love love solitaires but would like something different on the very odd occasion' first world problems roundabout!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is soooo pretty! I would be sooooo tempted to have colored stone solitaires in different colors to change out and wear as RHRs! Future projects?! :appl:

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
Thankyou! I am so in love with it! Its made by a local (Sydney) jeweller. My hubby took my e-ring in along with some photos of a similar ring made by Whiteflash and 3wks later it was ready for pickup. It comes apart but the enhancer has two hooks on the it that my e-ring slots into to keep it together on my finger. Its a bit tricky to get them apart but I don't foresee myself separating them on a regular basis, so I don't think it will be a problem :)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrsthomas|1404302914|3705128 said:
I love it. It's my birthday present so it's getting put away till August. I can't wait!!!

Cruel & unusual punishment! :lol:
It looks perfect. When the rings are together it is simply a three-stone ring, which would seem hard to get just right, and you did. Congrats on a beautiful ring!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
mrsthomas|1404370729|3705837 said:
Thankyou! I am so in love with it! Its made by a local (Sydney) jeweller. My hubby took my e-ring in along with some photos of a similar ring made by Whiteflash and 3wks later it was ready for pickup. It comes apart but the enhancer has two hooks on the it that my e-ring slots into to keep it together on my finger. Its a bit tricky to get them apart but I don't foresee myself separating them on a regular basis, so I don't think it will be a problem :)

Interesting!You must enjoy wearing it and it must be comfortable to wear also!
I hope you just LOVE it.
tell me, does your sol look naked without the extra sparkle now? Because something tells me it would be hard to climb down from the 'more is more' when it comes to diamonds on your finger! :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
May we see the hooks? My jeweler suggested some hooks for mine, but I couldn't visualize how they'd work.

Elisabeth1016

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful job your jeweler did! It's really lovely, and doesn't look like 2 separate pieces.

mrsthomas

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies! Im still very much in love with the end result. Id go as far as to say that I have found my forever ring :D

motownmana - Ive tried to take pictures of the hooks but my iphone camera isn't really capturing them. Sorry :cry:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries! Enjoy!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results