shape
carat
color
clarity

Gypsy Hits 30k posts!!!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost there Gypsy, get posting!!!!!!!!!!!!

MANY congratulations and THANK YOU on this important occasion, you are such a valued member of the community and help so many. You are a fantastic lady and you know you have a special place in my heart for many reasons, because of what you do to help kitties and you are a very good friend.

You are very dear to me, it delights me to see you hit this milestone, here's to many many more! I know it's often said that the community wouldn't be the same without a particular poster, that definitely applies to you, thank you for being here!

Cheers m'dear - mwah!!!!!!!xoxo :wavey: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! And so many of those posts are over in Rocky Talky, helping newcomers find that perfect stone. Lorelei's absolutely right, this place wouldn't be the same without you!

Congratulation! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy, you are one of the most knowledgeable and helpful posters on PS. Always so willing with your time, energy and expertise to help others find their or their SO's dream ring. Well done and we hope you stick around for 30K more! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Gypsy! You have been an invaluable supporter to so many on PS, and I can tell you, you gave me both the words and the courage to fight for what was right when it came to my original 3 stone ering. I could NOT have done it without your words ringing in my ears!!

Thank you SOOOOOO much for all you do, for so many, here on PS. I'm glad to know you and I hope you stay a very, VERRRRRY long time still to come!

Congratulations on this milestone! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
THANK YOU LORELEI, I missed it completely that I was even close (6 posts to go!).

I am so happy you are back here, I've learned so much from you over the years. And you are a great friend, and a wonderful lady.

Thank you for the lovely post. Now... I apparently have a milestone to hit!

Thank you VR, my real life friend. I do enjoy posting on RT. It's a good hobby. We need to GTG soon, I miss you!

Missy, what a kind and lovely post. I am humbled by your post. Thank you.

Enerchi, I love your ring now, and it makes me so happy to know that YOU DO TOO! Your saga is one I remember very well, and is at the core of what posting on PS is all about. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

Mayk, with the gorgeous K. Thank you!

:wavey:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nearly there, well done and congratulations!

DK :))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
dk168|1404249715|3704740 said:

Thank you DK!

I thought it appropriate to post number 30,000 in this thread!

Thank you again for the thoughtful post Lorelei!

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Huge congratulations and *many thanks* to you Gypsy!! :appl: We can't thank you enough for your tireless help on the forum. And personally, your approach to helping newbies is much needed--and I'm talking about both kindness and a little bit of tough love. :bigsmile: We appreciate all that you contribute here on PS, and this place simply wouldn't be the same without you. So cheers to you, dear, and here's to 30K more!!

--and we missed you at the GTG! We hope you come next year!!

Hugs,
Erika

eta: Thanks Lorelei for starting this thread!! :))

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
congrates!!! :appl: :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
ErikaW|1404251720|3704760 said:
Huge congratulations and *many thanks* to you Gypsy!! :appl: We can't thank you enough for your tireless help on the forum. And personally, your approach to helping newbies is much needed--and I'm talking about both kindness and a little bit of tough love. :bigsmile: We appreciate all that you contribute here on PS, and this place simply wouldn't be the same without you. So cheers to you, dear, and here's to 30K more!!

--and we missed you at the GTG! We hope you come next year!!

Hugs,
Erika

eta: Thanks Lorelei for starting this thread!! :))

Thank you so much Erika (and Ella and Andrey by extension)! It's my pleasure (including the tough love). You are a very special lady and I missed seeing you this year (and your new bling line!).

I will try to make it next year!!

((HUGS)) back!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Karl_K|1404253162|3704772 said:

Ahh storm I have learned SO MUCH about vendors, tough love, and step cuts from you. Thank YOU for all the hand-holding throughout the years and the continued encouragement even now.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Gypsy!.. :appl:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Gypsy !!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats gypsy; but more importantly, thank you so much for what you bring to ps, and how u help others on here cut thru the BS so that they can steer thru this world of bling!!! I learn lots from your posts and hope to see you posting for another 30k!!!!!!

Once again, thank you. :wavey: :appl:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Gypsy!!!! We bonded over the difference between trapezoids and baguettes. I have done nothing with my ring. You, however, have forged ahead with the melee around your asscher which looks fabulous. :appl:

You have also accumulated and given enough advice to would-be diamond buyers that you should be a pro. If the 'money' is right, say goodbye to law and get into something you already know and love - the diamond business :appl:

You have given so much valuable advice to so many would- be diamond owners, that you should be paid for your expertise.

I hope John would approve. He seems to be a great husband and pet co- carer. As a pet lover, you were wise to choose someone who loves you so much, he puts up with your pets.

My DH knew from the start that I had baggage (of the pet variety) and although he was from Germany, where dogs and cats stay outside, he accepted my requirement for a kitty. Our current resident is 15 years old and after a few tuneups should be good for another ten or so years.

Your anniversary is coming up soon, so celebrate the day :love: and if you're not up for that, send John to us. We celebrate everything!!! :appl:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am new to this forum and have posted less than 1% of what you have posted. Your posts are always a pleasure to read and learn from. I always read your posts carefully and take your advice to heart. Congrats on the milestone. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Gypsy.

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Gypsy!!! Looking forward to more of your very helpful and informative posts! =) :read: 8-)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1404251049|3704752 said:
dk168|1404249715|3704740 said:

Thank you DK!

I thought it appropriate to post number 30,000 in this thread!

Thank you again for the thoughtful post Lorelei!

We SO need a like button!

It's my pleasure darling, hugs to you and head bonks to the kits! xoxoxo

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Way to go Gypsy! Your constructive posts have helped so many here.

Wink

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, and thank you for contributing your knowledge! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Gypsy!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah Gypsy!!
Lord only knows how many you've saved from themselves in Rocky Talky. :bigsmile:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Gypsy! don't ever get tired of posting in RT., the place would not be the same without you. Keep on posting! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Great job GYPSY :appl:
Thanks for all you do for the PS community :appl:

Jeff

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gypsy|1404253335|3704775 said:
Karl_K|1404253162|3704772 said:

Ahh storm I have learned SO MUCH about vendors, tough love, and step cuts from you. Thank YOU for all the hand-holding throughout the years and the continued encouragement even now.
Your welcome!!!!!!
Nothing makes me happier than when someone takes something I helped teach them and helps others.
It is what makes all this worth it!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you very much DF, CFlutist, Marcy, Sky, Monnie, DS, DT, Wink, texaskj and Modified Brilliant! =)

Lambskin, Thank you so much for kind words. I hope you like it here and stay a long time!

Greg, you are a great poster, and we are very lucky you found us! I am glad to hear you have found my posts helpful. I do hope they will continue to me so.

Isaku dear,
I'm still hopefully we can find a new lovely home for your princess! And I'm always happy to help. I would love to be able to say hello to a new career with jewelry... unfortunately I think that's not in the cards. John does approve, and honestly, he's not at all fussed about the animals. He loves them and spoils them more than I do!! His only concern is how many we have (6) is a bit too much for our income/square footage, but if I died tomorrow, he wouldn't give any of them up and considers them his kids. Please post pics of your lady cat! I'd love to see her! Our anniversary... OMG. Our 15 year passed and we BOTH FORGOT! HAHAHAHAHA! John is going to laugh and laugh when I tell him! Thank you for the reminder ( :oops: ) Much love to you!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Gypsy!!!! I love your no nonsense, tell it straight attitude and I think you have such a big heart (and very long patience) for helping so many in RT to get the best possible diamond, setting, package, etc. Here's to many more!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
pandabee|1404349670|3705615 said:
Congrats Gypsy!!!! I love your no nonsense, tell it straight attitude and I think you have such a big heart (and very long patience) for helping so many in RT to get the best possible diamond, setting, package, etc. Here's to many more!

Thank you Pandabee. You made my day! ((HUGS))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results