shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi! First post to share a pic of my first PP purchase.

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone,
I have been reading this forum for the past couple of months. It has been entertaining and educational. It is through this forum that I learned about Pearl Paradise. I loved the pictures of blue akoya pearls I had seen on this forum, so I decided to contact Pearl Paradise via chat. Stephanie was quite helpful in sending me photos and helped me put together a budget friendly option for a tin cup style pearl bracelet in rose gold made with five 8-9mm pearls. I am very pleased with how the bracelet turned out, and everything about my purchase experience. Assuming I know what I am doing in attaching photos, here is a picture. So, thank you everyone on this forum for posting your beautiful pieces that entertain and inspire.

img_4726.jpg

mapo

Shiny_Rock
That's a very pretty bracelet! I hope you wear it out a lot!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
krissy7 -- Well done! I just love your bracelet! Wear it in good health and now be a good pearl girl and post a "wrist shot" for us to admire!

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your first purchase. The bracelet looks very pretty and elegant. A nice start for many more nice future purchases and acquirement.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
krissy7|1401829061|3685853 said:
Hi Everyone,
I have been reading this forum for the past couple of months. It has been entertaining and educational. It is through this forum that I learned about Pearl Paradise. I loved the pictures of blue akoya pearls I had seen on this forum, so I decided to contact Pearl Paradise via chat. Stephanie was quite helpful in sending me photos and helped me put together a budget friendly option for a tin cup style pearl bracelet in rose gold made with five 8-9mm pearls. I am very pleased with how the bracelet turned out, and everything about my purchase experience. Assuming I know what I am doing in attaching photos, here is a picture. So, thank you everyone on this forum for posting your beautiful pieces that entertain and inspire.
For a first purchase you started at the best. Good for you :appl: The strands of Vietnamese blue Akoyas were just posted today. Enjoy your new bracelet.

krissy7

Shiny_Rock
Thank you very much for all the kind words!!!!! As requested by bsomlo, here is my poor attempt at an artful "wrist shot".......my teenage daughter would probably call it a "wrist selfie"....never tried to take a pic of my own wrist before....haha. Not sure that my bad photography skills can capture how pretty the pearls are. I really like how the rose gold kind of blends into your skintone so the pearls really pop.

img_4727.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
That is a stunning bracelet!

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
I like the way the bracelet looks around your wrist. Very nice!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
It is very beautiful, dainty but real eye catcher. Enjoy!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, and love your pearl selfie. Your bracelet turned out beautifully.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous bracelet! The blue pearls really pop against your skin. I love rose gold too. What a great first purchase!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful on your wrist!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
krissy7 - You made a really amazing first pearl purchase! A blue Koya tin cup bracelet with rose fold - awesome! I love the way it looks on you. Just don't glance down too much when you're driving!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Well done, an excellent first pearl purchase! So many people, in the early days of pearl love, buy attractive low quality strands that look good but a few years later they are selling them off trying to recoup funds to trade up. How much better to start off with quality! You have made a smart decision buying a unique item, it is a good for a life time purchase, really lovely! :appl:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Blue pearls set in Rose Gold? A first purchase?? WELL DONE :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results