shape
carat
color
clarity

Alternative to Victor Canera?

endlessfin1te

Rough_Rock
It's weird for me to ask this question...I live in LA/OC, personally enjoy dealing with Victor and his handmade work is the best I've seen so far online.

I have purchased a Solasfera stone and am now deciding who to go for the setting. I had wanted to go with VC but his waiting time is so long (10 wks!) and his prices are the highest.

Outside of the timeless LM/SK/VC trifecta, are there any handmade designer you would recommend in Southern California? I am looking to do a three-stone with pear sides with a tiny bit of customization on prongs.

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Maytal Hannah is in LA. I personally had a ring made years ago by her and it was gorgeous. There have been a few pieces by her recently on PS, just do a search. Her website is maytalhannah.com.

Good luck!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I second that Maytal may work for you. Or you can head to 23rd Street Jewelers or Single Stone.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Is Joe Escabar and Mark Broumand in LA? A few people have had stuff done by them that I have really liked. Though I don't think I have seen 3 stones, so I would want to see examples of their work to check out proportions etc. But still if either of them are local I would go check out their stores.

Also you might see high wait times with many of them as we are heading into ering season!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Joe Escobar is in Northern CA, San Jose. Sigh.. I miss the US, living in Aust. now.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd use Victor if time was not a problem, but Maytal is wonderful to work with and I recommend her as well.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
David Klass and Caysie van Bebber are both in CA.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results