shape
carat
color
clarity

Lovely black ripples

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
After purchasing dyed Berries, i knew they weren't my last one dyed pearls. I have drooled long time black pearls with extra kick. I haven't found any other black ripples on pearl forum so I'll make own thread to them. They are most colourful IRL; green, blue, purple, lavender, pink, red, wine, golden. Just black hue in them. Size is 12-15mm. Some pittings and lot of wrinkles. Just like me :lol:. I added gold filled spacers and some crystals. I definately wanted some pearls to watch; so bracelet was must.

_18701.jpg

_18702.jpg

_18703.jpg

_18704.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Some more. Last one shows how it looks when arrived.

_18705.jpg

_18706.jpg

_18707.jpg

_18708.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
A couple quick shots. Better pics later.

_18709.jpg

_18710.jpg

_18711.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
How fun! And, what colorful pearls. Thanks for the pictures, and enjoy wearing these! :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Great job creating your own cusomt pieces. Your pearls are so colorful and bright (but I'm not going to touch the line about pits and wrinkles lol!)! Those are definitely fun pearls that I know we'll see soon layered!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I so enjoy your exuberance with pearls! I think the crystals are the perfect touch. Enjoy and wear these in good health!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are really colorful! You have some great new pieces!

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
They are truly lovely, I like their lusters and colors... They are even more beautiful on you. Enjoy wearing them! :lickout:

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Ooh I love what you did with the spacers and crystals! They look amazing on you! Love! :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
JUST GORGEOUS

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
what fun! I like them lots!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Confection - those are lovely and you are so talented! What a beautiful creation!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great on you - can't believe you are tan already.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Fly GIrl, pkinnew, bsomlo, alene, leyhuong, kylier, ckrickett, movie zombie and periwinklegirl, thank you. So many kind words makes me smile. I know, these pearls are not for faint hearted pearl lover and some might think they are ugly. But they have tons of character and charm, which is hard to describe. They definately are not cute, sweet or dainty. But opposite :D

Couple pics more

_18754.jpg

_18755.jpg

_18756.jpg

_18757.jpg

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Hi confection 10, I am usually not a fan of dyed pearls but these look fantastic! What chameleons these are! The colors changes with different outfits. Against your skin, these remain me of the sea with the blues and greens. By the way, you have not mentioned where you got these beauties from?

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
YC, thanks You. Yeah, you got the point. These change tone all the time. Like if they didn't knew what they want to be :lol: . I bought them from Lei Family Jewelry, Ebay (almost all my pearls are from there).

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Really nice black ripples. great find and love your necklace and bracelet.

Amrita

Rough_Rock
Trade
Those are absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and what you've done with them! :)

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I was never a fan of dyed pearls until I saw some black dyed pearls in HK ... I still kick myself that I didn't buy them. The colours of your pearls are wonderful..you can see all the swirling shades of greens and blues and purples..well done. They look gorgeous!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10 - It just keeps getting better! They are true chameleon pearls!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux, thanks. It has been some very hot, sunny days here in Finland on May. That's my secret :D

Wendy, thanks :wavey:

Amrita, welcome to PS and thank You. It's very fun to desing own necklaces. I have remake many of my strands. And they always feel like brand new :lol:

katbran, aren't the fabulous! I was against dyed pearls too, but after Wendy's lovely Berries I changed my mind...On Your next trip You won't miss them, I suppose... :wavey:

pkinnew, thank You for liking my newbies :) . There is one more photo; they look very dark now

_18787.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore pearls. I have to get around to posting pics of some of mine. But I'm truly envious of the fact that you actually sit down and make yourself such beautiful jewelry. I have so many loose pearls - of all sizes and shapes and colors - and yet I rarely string them any more. In fact, I've probably forgotten how to knot, lol. Anyway, I'm hoping that by hanging around, you will inspire me to get moving. :))

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Please, please post Your pearls. I think I'm part of minority here. Indeed, I was afraid about the myth of ethereal pearl. By making them look more casual and even funny, would it be "forbidden""? But no, real pearl lovers seem to be very open-minded people. From the first time I visited on PS pearl forum, I have felt that I really belong to this forum. So many pearl lovers around the world and tiny treasures of nature bind us together.

I hope You'll find again the happiness what knotting pearls bring along and show Your creations to us :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results