shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find this ring! Tapered baguettes with round center!

smakie

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I am a long time lurker and have really enjoyed learning from you all. Now I need your help!

My good friends are searching for an engagement ring, and they really like the look of tapered baguette side stones with a round center (Round Brilliant or OEC). They have a budget of between $4000-5500, with another max $1000 for the wedding band. The goal is to get a center stone as close to 1ct as possible, eye-clean, and colour is not a priorty. They like a delicate setting that is high (can have a band sit flush) and preferably double prongs, but this is not absolutely necessary. They also do not mind purchasing estate, pre-loved, or consigned pieces. We have searched through several websites (etsy, rubylane, jamesallen, bluenile), but there does not seem to be anything within her budget or we are too chicken to purchase . Another confounding issue is that the ring would need to be shipped to Canada and would have to incur significant customs fees (10-15%).

We need your help PS-er's, you are all amazing at finding treasures online, and we'd really appreciate your guidance!

photo_201.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Help me find this ring! Tapered baguettes with round cen

Alternately:
This diamond with that same setting:
http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/0.90-carat-h-color-si1-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-290029 If the idealscope bears out. You would put it on hold and ask for the idealscope image. The numbers are borderline.

Or this one: http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/round-cut/0.92-carat-i-color-si1-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-290538 ask for an idealscope image. This one, because it is a 60/60 has great spread. Faces up like most one carat stones on the market. And fits in the budget perfectly with that setting which is 1200.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results