carat
color
clarity

Life - the meaning of and fulfilment

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1395364817|3638361 said:
HI, Phoenix! I have thought about you and have missed seeing you on here! I hope you are doing okay! Any new projects lately???

I will just say that my happiness comes mainly from faith, family, and friends, and my life's work has been fulfilling, too. I can't say everything is always a 9, because there are trials in life from time to time involving people I love. But I feel very blessed.

Hi DS! :wavey:

I've been here, on and off. I'm still trying to re-set my J's and 2.656ct H but can't seem to make up my mind. Any words of wisdom? I need help, am so indecisive. :rolleyes: :D

Thank you for sharing and am glad you are so blessed and happy. You're a sweetie and you deserve all the happiness. :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I didn't respond to each one of you individually, but really appreciate your taking the time to post on here and share your advice and perspective.

Just a bit of update: X has now commenced therapy and things are starting look up, although there have been some tough times recently.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1397741224|3654926 said:
Sorry I didn't respond to each one of you individually, but really appreciate your taking the time to post on here and share your advice and perspective.

Just a bit of update: X has now commenced therapy and things are starting look up, although there have been some tough times recently.

Yay for X, and lucky for X that they have you. :praise: :saint:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
minousbijoux said:
Phoenix|1397741224|3654926 said:

Yay for X, and lucky for X that they have you. :praise: :saint:

+1.

Hi Phoenix,

I am really glad to hear that your friend is speaking with someone. :)) I would just like to offer one other suggestion that might help X get through those tough times between her therapy sessions. It's a tool called "The Work" by Byron Katie. I don't know if you ever heard of her, but she has developed a way in helping to address core issues and how we feel about things in our lives. It is not like traditional therapy and it really can give X a different perspective on how he/she is feeling. And the great thing about it, is X can have a session by phone or visit with a Facilitator local to X.

I can personally vouch for it as my entire family has used it and has made such a significant difference in our lives.

FWIW, here is the link to the site:

http://www.thework.com/thework.php

I believe The Work also offers free sessions during certain hours of the day so it would not cost X anything to try it out. Plus, I believe X can do it anonymously. Here is a link to the helpline:

http://www.instituteforthework.com/itw/content/helpline

BTW, I really LOVE your collection! You have such exquisite taste! :love: :love:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1395486010|3639268 said:
JulieN|1395125900|3636270 said:
So this person has not yet reached 50. Mid-life is the most unhappy part of most people's lives. Marital problems, fertility problems (or teenagers,) work advancement problems, money problems, parents might be in poor health, etc... The trough tends to be around 40 or so, and things will start climbing. It is sometimes referred to as the U-bend of happiness.

Hmmmm... good insight.

What does one do then to get to the next stage of happiness, to go upwards and get off the trough?
Buy more diamonds?.. :wink2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results