shape
carat
color
clarity

PP triple lavender revamped:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I decided to make some changes to my triple lavender necklace from PP. I asked Hisano to shorten the strands and string them nested. I changed the clasp from yellow gold to white gold. And I asked her to pick six of the best pearls in various shades of lavender and make earrings to go with the necklace. 9 pearls were removed in all (I assume three per strand) and Hisano designed lovely dangle earrings with diamonds. (She actually designed three options and I chose this one -- which hadn't even crossed my mind!):

This is how the triple used to fall -- looser, lower and with gaps between the strands:

pp_lavender_with_diamonds_dangle_1.jpg

pp_triple_lavender_shortened_and_nested.jpg

pp_lavender_with_diamonds_dangle_3.jpg

lavender_triple_with_lavender_grape_cluster_0.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Okay, since you asked so nicely, a close-up of the new earrings:

pp_lavender_with_diamonds_earrings.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - You amaze me with your ability to take pearls to the next step! Having the strands shorter and closely nested make them so regal and anytime diamonds and pearls are combined (especially in a sexy drop!) I am in awe! Wear them proudly and if you don't get noticed you need to move somewhere else (lol)!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
The strands nest so much nicer and look much better on you now :appl: :appl: :appl: And those earrings are really something special :love: :love: :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Final shot -- over blue turtleneck at sunset:

pp_lavender_set.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! The necklace is lovely and I really like the earrings.
Do you find the long dangles work for all day wear or would they bother you?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
They are not heavy, so I don't think I'd have a problem wearing them all day. I'll have to try. I just got them so haven't worn them all day yet.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it :love:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo, great example what correcrt lenght means :appl: . Those earrings are from heaven. I haven't seen triple pearl combination before. I believe too, if pearls aren't heavy, they are pleasure to wear. Lovely set :love:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
periwinklegirl -- I wore them all day today and had no problem with the earrings.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for reporting back!

Enjoy your stunners :)

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Really lovely strands and I think the earrings are very special ! Triple strands are just so .. elegant.. :)

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, thank you! I actually decided last night that I should wear the set today.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results