shape
carat
color
clarity

My little collection is growing

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
Well my collection is growing. All preloved and all Barry stones. That was just how it turned out. I have some earrings being set and I have several projects bouncing around in my head. Also looking for an OEC. Not in any hurry, just trying to figure it out. I don't know how people take photos. Maybe I need a camera mounted on my head. Close up shots are difficult and I don't want to practice!
start_of_rings.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! It's addicting, isn't it? I love Barry's stones!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Post more pictures!

You already know that I love the spinels. But I also love the new addition and admired it when it was listed for sale.

You're developing quite the collection there!

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous collection! Just take more shots randomly to see what works! We all all want to see MORE! :love: :love:
Wear them all in good health.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
They're so pretty, I think you should wear all 3 at once! :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I noticed that they are all rounds; is this coincidental or you just happen to like rounds the most?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice rings! I'll bet they're all sparklers! :D

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
very nice!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe because Barry's rounds can't be beat?

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
I think that fact that they are rounds is just coincidence. I was looking at stone color first. Plus spinel’s are sparkly and a little more durable than your average gemstone. Tourmaline color I just loved.
I think I prefer rounds and cushions. I’m learning I like ovals, pears and emerald cuts if it is the right stone. I see beautiful stones that are unusual shapes and I think how in the world could that be set? However I am new to this entire jewelry and gemstone thing. I go into stores to see what they offer. I try on everything to see scale, color, style, quality. I do not have unlimited funds and I want to wear and enjoy the pieces I purchase. They don’t have to be expensive. I have to want to like and wear them. PS is giving me the education in helping me to not make bad purchases-not that I won’t , but hopefully I will learn. I make bad clothing purchases all the time. Not that I don’t like the clothes, but that they aren't right for me. Apparently I think I’m 5’10” and 120 pounds. I think the same goes for jewelry. I can like lots of things but it has to be right for me.
Photos-will have to practice when no one is home. My family thinks I’m strange-like what are you doing? Doesn't matter that my youngest son takes a picture of himself every day of what he is wearing. I’m the strange one for taking pictures of gemstones. Thank you everyone. I learn so much from all of you.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
wow- what a beautiful collection you have going!!! Congrats!!

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
More photos? Here is my pre PS jewelry collection. I am not kidding. I had no jewelry!!!Most of that stuff is older than people on here. I have no idea why I kept any of it. I think a few rings I picked up as a kid when we went to Mexico on vacation.Some has been gifted to me like the lovely pearl ring :errrr: Jingle bracelet I got when I was 5 from my grandmother so it's a keeper. One of my children made me a ring out of glittery pipe cleaners and a bead. Garnet ring I got when I was around 10. I am now 10x5 +
I have lots to learn here. :naughty: collection.jpg

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Love the mama duck baby duck pin! Also, lovely rings. I don't have any Barry stones yet...not quick enough!

estelle

Rough_Rock
Lovely rings! Barry is a fantastic cutter. Would love to own one of his stones one day too. What will be your next ring to seek? Ideas?

4_cs

Shiny_Rock
Well I'll be checking preloved to see if any post Oscar jewels are available. Really though I want a piece of jewelry with a gemstone for each child. Not a mothers ring but 4 separate pieces-ring,earrings,pendant, who knows. I'm pretty sure I know what I want to do with one stone I have.Not sure about another. Then I think I want half eternity bands for the other 2. I just keep getting side tracked. Do I get a present because youngest son got his college acceptance? I think so. Dogs birthday? Yes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results