shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me find a stone!

Sarahblue

Rough_Rock
I ended up being lucky enough to get that beautiful lavender sapphire after all. When it came I was browsing through Daniel M's sold pieces for setting ideas and found a beautiful pendant with a very similar stone and then I couldn't get it out of my head that it needed to be a pendant. So, off it went and it came last week! I don't wear rings to work so this will probably get more wear than a ring. Hopefully some day I can find a similar stone and make a matching ring. :)

il_fullxfull_546563747_2v1v.jpg

il_fullxfull_546563757_bp7x.jpg

il_fullxfull_546563767_6d44.jpg

il_fullxfull_546563779_5pba.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing! Any chance you have more pics? And a neck shot?

carmen1

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! I love the color, and it is perfect in the Daniel M setting!

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
So, off it went and it came last week! I don't wear rings to work so this will probably get more wear than a ring. Hopefully some day I can find a similar stone and make a matching ring.
It looks lovely - so pleased you were able to find a stone and setting you love that will let you enjoy this sapphire as often as you want.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Which one did you get? There were a lot that were listed above.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
She got the Gene.

Vendor pic, if anyone is interested.

gene_5.jpg

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
I was hoping it was that one. Thanks for posting the pic.

Sarah - thank you for coming back to show us - we're so often left wondering what eventually happened, so it's nice to be able to congratulate you :))

Sarahblue

Rough_Rock
FrekeChild|1389896146|3594107 said:
Oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing! Any chance you have more pics? And a neck shot?

I will try to take some more pictures later. It is very dark and snowy here today and I am not very good at taking photos of jewelry. This is the first piece that I have ever had made. :) I have a pretty big jewelry collection but most of it has been purchased second hand on ebay and most of it is pretty inexpensive. I will probably be selling and resetting some of it to get a few special pieces like this one.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this before. Its looks truly beautiful - and even more saturated now. Love the prongs too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results