shape
carat
color
clarity

Necklace, not quite CS

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
This is not the right forum, but I can't think of anywhere else to put this that gets good traffic.

I fell in love with this simple chain necklace from an old Ann Taylor pic. The necklace is not available on their site. I love everything about it; the length (32"?) and art deco/geometric feel to it is lovely. Has anyone seen something like this in white gold? I would even do Argentium silver, but I get it would be much more than sterling silver for this weight.

_13708.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm,
the one at sears doesn't really have the look, and it is 2.4mm wide, which is not wide. The inspiration pic looks to be about three times that wide, maybe eve a little more. I would expect to go either vintage or artisanal for something like that. Long chain ruby lane 1st dibs three graces, or look in the small shops that feature metal artists, steven moore, ted meuhling, aaron faber....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, VL and missy. VL, I was not aware of the metalsmiths that you mentioned. Missy, that's a great source for estate chains. My mom used to have a gold chain that I would love to wear now, but I think she traded it in for the gold. Sad.

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
I have that Ann Taylor necklace and love it! I usually wear it doubled-up and since it is very substantial, it definitely makes a statement. I checked a couple of the resale clothing/jewelry sites that I am a part of and unfortunately did not see anyone selling that specific necklace. If I come across it though, will definitely let you know!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, MrsM! I would be so happy to have the original!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, part gypsy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results