shape
carat
color
clarity

Check out the new rings on PP clearance page!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
They even have souffle rings!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
So many beautiful rings! I really like the natural blue akoya ring (sold out :(( ) and the black akoya one too.

A

Andromeda

Yes, I noticed the rings too! They came up yesterday! The blue akoya is gone (obviously!) but the metallic souffle rings are so gorgeous! They look like molten lava mixed with sunshine and a little pondslime (to me, if that makes sense). Also they look amazing on the YG setting. Great cocktail rings IMO :twirl: :twirl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
True confession - I got the blue Akoya ring! I'm a very bad girl!!!

A

Andromeda

pkinnew|1387043401|3574202 said:

Yay! Congratulations pkinnew! :appl: :appl: So happy for you! :D
Where are the pictures? Am sure it will look amazing on you :)) Such a great buy indeed!!

alice87

Shiny_Rock
OMG, they are selling the ring they made for me. First cheaper when I paid for it, and they don't even show side pictures of this ring... Poor customer!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

I am thrilled for you :appl: :appl: :appl: So happy this gorgeous ring is going to a good home...one that will hopefully take pictures to share with us :lol: Hoping it arrives quickly!

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my metallic white and white freshadama strands :twirl: I admit I am checking the tracking on my package daily hoping it will be delivered early or with all of the weather delays at least on time (status as of now)... I will feel lucky if it shows up when scheduled.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
alice87 - Which ring was yours?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
LitGeek - Thanks I will definitely post pix. When are your beauties scheduled to arrive?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Andromeda! I just couldn't resist pearls and diamonds!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry alice87 I didn't see your other post nor did I look closely at the Edison ring. Not a good pearl for a ring.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1387049779|3574259 said:
LitGeek - Thanks I will definitely post pix. When are your beauties scheduled to arrive?

Tuesday :)) Has your ring shipped yet?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
No I don't expect it to ship until it's sized hopefully early next week. I upgraded shipping in hopes of getting it by the end of next week!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1387056082|3574316 said:
No I don't expect it to ship until it's sized hopefully early next week. I upgraded shipping in hopes of getting it by the end of next week!

Good for you! I may have to expedite my shipping next time...I have little patience when waiting for pearls :razz:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I was eyeing that ring for awhile but decided that I'd already overspent my bling budget (by a lot) this year. I'm so glad that it went to a PSer! I can't wait to see pictures!

alice87

Shiny_Rock
pkinnew|1387050130|3574262 said:
Sorry alice87 I didn't see your other post nor did I look closely at the Edison ring. Not a good pearl for a ring.
Yes, this one.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew My pearls are out for delivery :twirl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah LitGeek!!! Are you waiting by the door in anticipation? Remember no bathroom breaks!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1387222479|3575450 said:
Yeah LitGeek!!! Are you waiting by the door in anticipation? Remember no bathroom breaks!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I most certainly am! It is so beautiful outside, but I can't go for a run until the delivery truck shows up or my husband gets home since I have to sign for the package. The things we give up while waiting for our pearls :geek:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I love PP! I received my blue Akoya ring today and I can't even describe the color of this pearl. It is light blue but the strong green and pink overtones really make this pearl amazing! It becomes more pink in some lightsand green in others. Luster - tdf! T his will be one of the first items I try and capture with my new camera Sun. I must say I have been very lucky with PP rings. The other ring that blew me out of the water recently was the emerald green Tahitian with gold and blue overtones. That one looks like one of those bright green & blue garden globes! I can't wait to share it!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
pkinnew|1387478504|3577591 said:
I love PP! I received my blue Akoya ring today and I can't even describe the color of this pearl. It is light blue but the strong green and pink overtones really make this pearl amazing! It becomes more pink in some lightsand green in others. Luster - tdf! T his will be one of the first items I try and capture with my new camera Sun. I must say I have been very lucky with PP rings. The other ring that blew me out of the water recently was the emerald green Tahitian with gold and blue overtones. That one looks like one of those bright green & blue garden globes! I can't wait to share it!!!

Yay :appl: :appl: :appl: I am so happy you love your new blue akoya ring! What a special piece to own! As a matter of fact I remember you posting about your green T ring and that one was one of a kind too I think? Anyways, you are one lucky PQ! Enjoy that gorgeous ring and wear it in good health.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1387478504|3577591 said:
Congratulations! It sounds like a wonderful pearl. Believe me, I was sorely tempted to purchase it. I would love to see some pictures of it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results