shape
carat
color
clarity

Any Eastender fans out there?

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I'm in the beginning of the 2005 season wherein disgusting Den Watts meets his maker [NOW YOU NO WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ME!!!}. I really love this show. We get it on Wednesday nights from 10-11. No one else I know watches it, they say its' too drab. Love Mickey, Little Mo {bite it, Billy} and Nana Moon. Alfie also. Chrissie's hair has a life of its own, doesn't it?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I watch eastenders but we are way ahead of where you are. (I'm in England) Kat and Alfie have some really dramatic story lines coming up. I won't spoil it for you though. It's a way off yet. 2010 I think :))

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't seen it, but my husband and I love shows from the UK. I'll have to check out Eastenders. Amber, have you seen any other UK shows? Some of our favorites are MI:5 (also called Spooks, for the American audience I think), Doc Martin, Monarch of the Glen, and of course, Downton Abbey.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Zoe|1387274189|3575969 said:
I haven't seen it, but my husband and I love shows from the UK. I'll have to check out Eastenders. Amber, have you seen any other UK shows? Some of our favorites are MI:5 (also called Spooks, for the American audience I think), Doc Martin, Monarch of the Glen, and of course, Downton Abbey.

I've been watching MI5, primarily because my crush, Richard Armitage did a season. I like a show, I think it's called Miranda about a gawky woman who has trouble with men. A universal problem, yes? I'm an all-time Absolutely Fabulous fan. William and Mary--kinda cute but I thought Mary was really bitchy. Now I am going to hang my head in shame and admit to watching every season of Robin Hood because my guy Richard was in it. Monarch of the Glen, yes. Couldn't get into Doc Martin. I enjoy a show that has the mother in law moving in with SIL to "help" raise the kids. Couldn't get into Donwton Abbey for some reason. And The Graham Norton Show--I record it anytime he's on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results