shape
carat
color
clarity

Tahitian Necklace and earrings from PP:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I indulged in a baroque drop Tahitian strand during PP's Cyber Monday sale. Since I prefer 16" strands, I asked that they remove pearls and choose two to use as Tahitian dangle earrings. I chose the Romantic findings.

Here is a picture of the two absolutely adorable pearls Hisano chose from the strand to use for the earrings. I think they are cute as a button:

And here is a shot of the necklace with the earrings:

I can hardly wait until they arrive. And I am very curious to see their colors in real life!

tahitians_drop_pearls_for_earrings.jpg

tahitian_necklace_and_earrings.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Is this the humongous strand that was on page 2 of baroques?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice. For her to get such a nice pair for earrings is a testament to how carefully matched the strand was in the first place.

I'm looking forward to your neck shots. Beautiful Tahitians.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
baby monster -- I don't have the millimeter size (the link disappeared right after I bought them). I don't think they're humungous. Maybe 10 to 12 mm?

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Argh, I love the color on these!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Then no. They had a 14-16mm strand of greenish baroques but it quickly disappeared.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
No, that wasn't me! Mine may even be more in the 9 to 11 mm range.

They haven't shipped yet, but of course I'll post pictures when they do.

This week I've really been favoring wearing my various ripple strands. Ripples are just great -- nice mm sizes, metallic, fun -- what can I say, I'm a fan.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice strand and those earrings are just perfect together! I'm sure you'll love them at first site!

A

Andromeda

Beautiful pearls! And a very good size too :)) :))

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
What a GORGEOUS set :love: :love: :love: I am so excited for you!!! And the earrings are SO sweet :appl: :appl: :appl:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice :appl: :appl: :appl: . My favorite pearls are South Sea and Tahitians, especially peacock Tahitian pearls. Can't wait to see neck shot on you.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful- I love the colors in your strand!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your strand is outstanding :appl: :appl: :appl: My favorite pearl is Tahitian. Enjoy your new beauty.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I think these Tahitians may even exceed the glamour shots. They are exactly as Jeremy described: dark green with red which makes them look "exotic". The red really surprised me and I just love them!!! None of these pictures are taken in ideal lighting -- I'll try to post better ones later, but you can get the sense of the colors, and see the shapes of these beautiful pearls:

pp_tahitians_2.jpg

pp_2.jpg

pp_tahitians_over_turtleneck.jpg

pp_tahitian_set_neck_and_ear_shot.jpg

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I think your shots of the necklace look even better than the glamour shots! The 16" is a fantastic length on you and the earrings make it such a cute set.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Score :appl: :appl: :appl: Your necklace and earrings are very nice :appl: :appl: :appl: the red overtone shows up so well in your pictures :love: :love: :love: these are really beauties. Congratulations.

A

Andromeda

Such amazing pearls ! Totally drooling over the awesome necklace and earrings alike! The red color looks so gorgeous on you! Congratulations on the amazing purchase :appl: :appl:

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Beautiful intense colour !! Love them !! :love:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: They look fantastic :love: :love: :love: The colors are magnificent and the luster is fabulous! Enjoy!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
The last two photos are amazing! Love the color..... that lilac looking color is so fascinating and not very common I think. This has to be some of the most beautiful colors in Tahitian pearls that I have seen ..... drool.....

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, everyone! I must say I think the colors are just fascinating! I love the shape, size, length, and colors. Pretty good results for internet shopping!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Truly amazing Pearl a! Wear them proudly!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results