carat
color
clarity

Hair cut....

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Hair cut....

I cut off a good 18 inches of hair and whilst I like it, growing it out is a pain, especially when the curls dig the back of my neck for weeks. You look good in your new hairstyle - very alert, active and your facial structure is emphasised.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

movie zombie|1384796656|3558538 said:
congrats....it looks great.....SMILE?
Ha! I've been smiling all weekend for wedding photos. Plus you don't anime in selfie ;-) :lol:

Yes everyone tells me its no fun growing out burn oh well. I don't plan on it soon. Plus like I said I never did my long hair. It looked amazing for my wedding, but like I ever look like that IRL haha

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock

Wow, you look like some kind of underground rock star!

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous! You are rocking that short and sassy hair!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love it, I think you look fabulous! Accentuates your eyes and cheekbones, and is very flattering. I like the slightly edgy look!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It looks great on you! I think it's a great way to start your new life.

PS - Congratulations on your new marriage!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I LOVE it!!! From one short haired girl to another, that is SO SUPER CUTE on you!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Looks great Niel! You have the right face shape and bone structure for that cut. I wish I could go that short, doesn't look good on me.
Congratulations on your wedding!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

It looks good, you are so brave.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You look terrific! Congrats, and enjoy your new short hair!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW!! I love it!!! The new cut shows off your gorgeous bone structure! Do the Miley, girl -- you could totally rock a bleached mohawk!! :D

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

...and I am very envious of your ability to be able to have such different lengths that look really good. I look crazy with short hair -- BOO! LOL :lol:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow! It looks amazing! Your face is beautiful, your eyebrows are striking and this cut is cool and really shows off your features. Just awesome.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

monarch64|1384897965|3559461 said:
Wow! It looks a.zing! Your face is beautiful, your eyebrows are striking and this cut is cool and really shows off your features. Just awesome.

Ha! Shucks :oops: that's the best compliment. I try really hard to be well enbrowed :lol:

Thanks guys. My DH was telling me forever he was sure he would love it. Then when I walked in the door he goes "oh I actually really love it. Its hot. I thought I'd hate it!"

:shock:

I mean I love him for telling me that as he knew I wouldn't do it if he didn't want me too, and I really wanted to. But shoot! What if he hated it ! :lol:

And msop I sooooo want bleach blonde but I'm too cheap and my hair grows too fast to spend that money on constantly doing it.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In a non-creepy way: SO HAWT (spellcheck wants to correct this to "Hawthorne," you're wearing a Gatsby shirt, I was tempted to let it, except "SO HAWTHORNE" could possibly be misconstrued - not so much with the hot ladies, that one). You look faaaah-bulous, dahlink!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy|1377428693|3509439 said:
Well, I love the pixie cut on the right woman. It's elegant and sophisticated. If there is any time to do it I would think after your wedding would be the time. You are young and as you say your hair grows fast so it seems you have little risk. I would do what others have recommended and go and try on some short wigs and see how you look. Good luck with your decision!

Love it on you like I knew I would! :appl: Perfect cut for you Niel. And I second the bleach blonde idea. That would look amazing but I also love your natural color and there is something to be said for low maintenance. Wear your hot new do in newly wedded bliss. :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel|1384902321|3559517 said:
And msop I sooooo want bleach blonde but I'm too cheap and my hair grows too fast to spend that money on constantly doing it.

You could just bleach some of it (the tips) or even do an ombre look, so it wouldn't matter if it grew out and you didn't do it again -- by then it would be trim time!! Zero upkeep!! WIN-WIN!!! :appl:

DO IT!!! <---- yeah, I'm an enabler. :Up_to_something: :naughty: :bigsmile:

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

I was thinking bleaching it too ... or at least some? You've gone THIS far! I think it looks awesome, BTW. On my face structure it would be totally wah wah wah. But for you its supra chic! ENJOY!

ETA: I was just reading this article today ... http://intothegloss.com/2013/11/emily-weiss-platinum-blond-hair/

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock

Love, love, love the cut! So on trend and looks great with your features! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well d*mn, you are one HOT newlywed Niel! The new haircut suits you superbly :naughty:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock

I love it!!

I'll join the 'bleach it!' chorus too! I look kinda like you (the skin, the brows, the hair), and for a while I wore my pixie haircut platinum blonde. My hair also grows a mile a minute, I guess I retouched the roots every 4-6 weeks, they got pretty long (I also trimmed this frequently) but it kind of worked with the style.

Just in case you needed a little encouragement there. :wink2:

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

I'm a little late to the game!

I didn't realize initially you had cut your hair, and I was prepping myself to type out NOOOOOOO!!!! And suggest you go to chin length, and dye it blonde ;-)

But I will have to admit, I love it... And still think you should dye it blonde - haha!

It's what I'm doing after my wedding.

Signed,
The brunette with hair that's annoyingly too long and who is dying to cut... And dye it ;-)

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock

Love the short hair!! How was the wedding? Did you end up wearing two dresses?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results