shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for fairly inexpensive colored stone center?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
My jeweler popped a 6mm stone he had in stock so we could see what it'd look like. Tough should between keeping the three stone with a larger diamond, which I bought, or doing the sapphire, which would become a rhr.

_11478.jpg

_11479.jpg

_11480.jpg

_11481.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i like the idea of a solitaire e ring and a sapphire three stone RHR

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just out of curiosity, why would you not consider sapphires from your jeweler? That sapph of his looks pretty good in the setting. If he has others to choose from, I might consider what he has to offer as well - at least that way you'd get a chance to see a lot more.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Tough decisions. If it were me, I would ask myself if:

1) I would wear the RHR

2) buying another stone would cause $$ hardship

3) permanent changes to the head on my present setting meant no going back....therefore potential regret

4) is a solitaire, albeit a larger stone, the "look" I am seeking...

Good thing is, you can see how the sapphire looks in your present setting...and it is very nice!
Good thing is, you can see how the diamond looks in your present setting...and it is very nice!

I guess I am no help!

cheers--Sharon

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm no help either - I genuinely love both the sapphire three stone and the larger diamond center (and the original diamond center too!). Do you think the larger diamond will look small to you as a solitaire after your blingtastic three stone? That would be my only concern. Of course, you could put it in a VC Emilya... :naughty:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I really liked the sapphire example and then you added the diamond three stone and I was like, "d*mn that's stunning."

I like the proportion of the diamond in the three stone. But the sapphire would be lovely as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results