shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, Mastercut Gems Emerald, Set by IDJ

iLander

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux said:
Somalia? Interesting. It is by no means the first time that I've heard that emeralds are found there, but the operative word is "found." It seems with the political unrest that continues there, it is hard for me to imagine that even if good quality emeralds were easy to find, that there would be many miners willing to put themselves in harm's way. But then again, maybe its from a long time ago? You never know with Dana!

You are so smart, Minous! I looked through my emails from Dana, and it read "I went back and that is the best price I can do on them as replacement is much more and I really do not trust emeralds these days. All of these came from my rough and were cut by me some 12 plus years ago." And the email was from 2009, when I bought it. So I guess that places the stone in 1998 or so? Well, for the cutting anyway. So who knows when he acquired the rough. Makes you wonder what else he's got stashed back there, doesn't it?

You should be a detective! :appl: :bigsmile:

But what does it say about me that I have an email from 2009? :shock: Actually I make a point of keeping reference stuff like that.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so beautiful!! Great choice with the pendant setting, it really makes the emerald pop!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results