shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody intersted in playing around with photoshop?

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I'm totally inept.

I'm looking at taking a pad or morganite oval and set it at a 45 degree angle bezel with the arms sweeping off the top of the stone on the right, and sweeping off the bottom on the left side.

Here are some pieces. Ultimately, I think I want the bezel milgrained and the arms a polished metal that looks like it flows. All in rose gold.

What do you think?

340367746_o.jpg

il_80.jpg

il_81.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock

il_82.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could help but the best I can do is resize and crop. ;( It's going to look smashing with a soft organic flow.

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Your chrysoberyl is one of the inspirations!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
That's the closest of the shape I've seen. I imagine the bezel encasing the stone (disguising any window) and then the arms being thick where they flow off the stone, solid from the center and bottom of the stone, and the other side solid from the center and top. Can you see into my mind?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are thinking of a tube style bezel, right? I don't "get" the shank portion though.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Uppy, I don't know if this is any help, but I had a few minutes to play & put your stone in the last 2 examples you posted. The pink one with yg is so close, you almost can't tell -- anyway, here they are. I'm not sure what you mean about the arms -- wish i could see into your mind; it would be a lot easier.

--- Laurie

il_84.jpg

il_85.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Imagine that moissanite bezel ring, just stretch the center stone to an oval, and twisting the stone 45 degrees. Can you imagine how the shanks would pull/twist with the stone?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I get it now. It is basically the ring below but with an oval instead of a pear.

il_86.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Yes.

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
a botchy job, but may help?
il_86_copy.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that looks great GlamMosher!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
This is embarrassing to even post. I can't rotate 45 degrees, but imagine this twisted.

I'm also attaching example from Denim and Diamonds that I've always liked.

drawing.png

il_87.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results