shape
carat
color
clarity

New artwork!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I may, or may not, have set an alarm for 3:45 am in order to get up and buy one of Lora Zombie's newly released original sketches.

And I may, or may not, have just 'accidentally' purchased two, instead of one.

:shock: :praise:

My in-laws won't be enormously impressed to see a framed cat bum on my wall, but it makes me smile. :tongue:

Now I really NEED to get my money back for that ring, lol - these babies aren't paying for themselves! :lol:

_9449.jpg

_9450.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Love them!! Especially the first one. Well worth a 3:45 alarm! (And that's really saying something!)

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have her little red riding hood toting a rifle and very unafraid of the big bad wolf. love it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love both of them Ginger! Great purchases!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOVE.

Also: I'm pretty sure that's how cats think they look from that angle. They always have this air of, "Have you ... seen MAH BUTT?"

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1377812819|3512101 said:
Also: I'm pretty sure that's how cats think they look from that angle. They always have this air of, "Have you ... seen MAH BUTT?"

:lol: :lol: :appl:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Never heard of the artist but I love the first one!!! :love: :love: I will need to go google now!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them both!! Very unique and thought provoking!! and I can just hear every cat I know, quoting Circe's comment about "mah BUTT"!!! purrrrfect thought bubble! :lol:

Does this artist have a website you can share?? I'm very intrigued...!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I found Lora Zombie via PS, when Circe asked Kaede about her avatar - which depicts the scene MZ describes, Little Red Riding Hood with an AK47.

I made a thread recently about how she was at the Canadian headquarters for the company that represents her, and was hand signing prints. I purchased four (and nearly died when the cheapest quote I've received for framing them down here is $220 per print!), and mentioned in the thread that she is very quickly gaining popularity and I would have to be proactive to get one of her originals. Hence the 4 am wake up! I refreshed the page every 5 seconds for a few minutes until they were all listed - even then I missed out on the print I wanted most. However, I did nab 2 out of the 4 I would have purchased if given the chance, so no complaints.

This is the one I missed out on:

You can find Lora's work on her Facebook page by searching her name, on www.lorazombie.com or at her representative company, www.eyesonwalls.com...

And you're so right about the cat bum, Circe - that's why I love it. With fostering cats, and having 8 in the house right now, I can't even begin to count how many cat bottoms I have had proudly thrust in my face while lounging on the couch. :lol:

_9465.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The one you missed is stunning and I LOVE the cat's backside as well. I have owned Tonks for years they are infamous for giving us the cats puckered end when they don't agree!!!!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1377861806|3512352 said:
The one you missed is stunning and I LOVE the cat's backside as well. I have owned Tonks for years they are infamous for giving us the cats puckered end when they don't agree!!!!

Her source of inspiration seems to be her Sphynx, which is perhaps the most gorgeous cat I have ever seen (and honestly, I've seen an awful lot of them, lol). :love:

sphynx.png

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
I really like these and am off to surf and see. I think I want a print of Little Red Riding Hood!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Coming back to this thread to share my new Lora Zombie artwork. The first 2, Princess Punk and Not The End DH got me for my birthday last month. Then he told me about the hand signing event so I jumped at the chance to get Girls Loves Skulls hand signed (and unicorned) by her. There are so many more pieces I want to get, but alas, I am running out of wall space. And as much as I would LOVE to have an original (like justginger has),sadly my bank account will not allow it. But I am absolutely in love with all of these pieces and giddy to finally have my hallway wall the way I envisioned it! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Princess Punk
princess_punk.jpg

Not The End
not_the_end.jpg

Girls Love Skulls
girls_loves_skulls-_hand_signed.jpg

Close up of hand signed signature with unicorn, done in what looks like silver sharpie
close_up_lora_zombie_signature.jpg

And all three on my wall :love:
lora__zombie_wall.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results