shape
carat
color
clarity

IT HAPPENED! I'M ENGAGED!!!!

jennredsox

Rough_Rock
I'm BEYOND excited!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

SO and I took a road trip up to Byron Bay for a mini-holiday. Byron is a very chilled beachside town at the Eastern-most point of Australia. I tried not to think about "could this be it" because if it didn't happen, I didn't want it to ruin our holiday.

We were up there for a few days and just relaxed. Took a drive out to the hinterland and waterfalls and he didn't do it then.. We went out to a nice dinner and it didn't happen then (didn't think it would--not our style). Walked out to the lighthouse at sunset...didn't happen then.

The last night we were there, we were just relaxing on our patio, listening to the ocean and was just so relaxed. We agreed to get up early to watch the sunrise the next day before we packed up to go home. I had been getting up early to walk the beach the whole time, so it wasn't out of the ordinary for me.

So we got up and went...I wasn't even thinking about an engagement--I think I was just worried that we'd miss sunrise. I was taking photos, and when I turned back around, he was on one knee and he asked "Will you marry me?" :love: :love: :love: No OTT big production...exactly what I wanted, me and him on a beautiful beach.

I called my family in Boston---they were so happy! We had to wait a few days to tell his family, (they were traveling for work) and they were all excited as well. His mum said "Its about time!" Tell me about it! I haven't stopped smiling all week!

We're going out to dinner with friends tomorrow to celebrate his 40th. Double celebration for sure---and I get to show off my sparkle1

Here's a pic of the ring; more to come---just need to find time and light to get some nice ones.

Specs
Centre RB .80 (not sure of TCW)--milgrain around the border of the halo and band
GIA Triple x
E
Totally eye clean S12

So happy!!!!!

ring_85.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement! Gorgeous ring and I love the way your FI proposed. Sunrise is my favorite time of day and so romantic. Many congrats and best wishes for a bright future filled with love and happiness!

Jumpin_Jacks

Rough_Rock
Congrats, loove the beach and the ring!!

ndc923

Rough_Rock
Congrats!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Congrats and gorgeous ring!!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ITs beautiful!!! Looks HUGE on your hand, too!! What a romantic proposal - and that he obviously threw you off by waiting to the last day!

So sweet --- best wishes for a wonderful life together!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Jen!! :appl:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Sweet! The rock looks huge on you!

Daisycakes617

Rough_Rock
:appl: congratulations! I love your ring!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Yay!!! Congrats!!! :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats lady!!! Beautiful ring :) :)

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
Aw, how sweet. Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, Jenn! Congratulations on your engagement! :appl:

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like a very romantic proposal. Congrats. :appl:

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
What a perfect mini-holiday! I love how intimate your proposal was. Congratulations! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results