shape
carat
color
clarity

This is hopeless!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kevin2005

Rough_Rock
So I''ve been trying to find the perfect ring for a while, and I''m coming close - but that last mile is proving most difficult.

I''m trying to find something like this:
ws_1511-1-3x.jpg

Or this (only with a round center stone):
knritas042020my.jpg

The first one is apparently by a company called ADI, but I can''t find anyone who sells it. And the second is a Ritani Endless Love setting. I don''t particularly like the diamonds that go around the diamond though (you can''t see them in the picture).

I''m afraid I may be running out of options. I think custom may be out of my price range. Has anyone seen any rings similar to these?

Thanks so much in advance,
Kevin.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Try Dirt Cheap Diamonds under the resources, Diamond Vendors link...

Kevin2005

Rough_Rock
I don''t see either resources or a diamond vendors link?

thorndor

Rough_Rock
diamond vendors link

https://www.pricescope.com/dealers.asp

Kevin2005

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much guys.

Those are ever so close. It seems like they make one for every stone (pear, cushion, marquise) but not round! They do have something for the round stones but I don''t like the outline around the diamond they have...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I am sure they can make a setting for a round stone.
Why dont u call and inquire???
Maybe if you describe what youre looking for they can help you.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve seen this one, but don''t know about the quality.....they have website....also can be ordered through Good Old Gold...

ing.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
The setting I posted was by company named Ingwer...

Kevin2005

Rough_Rock
Thanks again. Contacting them is a great idea - I''m going to do that.

I have seen that last one at GOG (I think it''s a Ingwer, could be mistaken though). It''s very nice but I''m hoping for a small line on the top and bottom of the times, both because I like the look better and because I''ve heard it keeps the diamonds more secure.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
since you have so many requirements and ideas on what you do and don''t like, I suggest going custom. It''s very hard to find a pre-made setting that has everything you desire, and going custom lets you pick and choose what you do and do not want.

the setting you are looking for is nothing unheard of, it''s basically a pave or shared prong single row setting with what look like 1 pointers so the result is a very thin band. choosing the head may be more difficult, high/low, thick/thin prongs, etc.

also many times people think custom means expensive when that is not necessarily the case. we found that going custom was cheaper than some of the designer settings we were looking at and in the end had a totally unique product in terms of the head, band, etc.

Sashabella

Rough_Rock
I also agree that custom could be a good way to go. Custom can be much cheaper than other forms. As well, you can huy the stone and then bring it to a custom setter.

Considering that you are very choosy (as you should be) and have many requirements, I do not recommend buying a ring over the internet. You are going to want to see a rendering or wax model to ensure the design encompasses everything you desire.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results