shape
carat
color
clarity

Handy tricks for every day...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, these are great ideas! So simple and yet very creative! I'm definitely going to give a lot of these a try - thanks Enerchi!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, I want to try the ninja fold.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are some really good ones! I already use a couple of them I got off pinterest.
The stacking tee shirts vertically Works great but the one on using the toilet paper roll
didn't work that great for me. The toilet paper rolls sort of stretched out once they were
cut and just slid down the roll of wraping paper.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my boys has his drawers organized vertically like that. I love the ninja fold thing when I see it, but I am not sure I could remember it when I want to do it.

There sure are a lot of great ideas in that link!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know!! some of those things are so creative ---- like --- organizing your life support plug w a twist top from bread... ya... that's what I have on MY life support plug!! :lol:

But honestly, they are cool. I liked the plastic pop bottle top on the peanuts; ice cream in the nutella (YUMMY!! except I don't each chocolate --- but for those who do --- YUMMY!!) and how to fold a fitted sheet. So many cool ideas.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Another tip I've used from pinterest, if you can't open a jar, use a thick elastic band (I use these purple ones that come with my broccoli) around the lid and twist. It works every time. It provides extra grip so you don't need to use so much force.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Ice cream in your nutella -- yow!!!! :love:

--- Laurie

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Makes me feel a little silly that I have not already figured out these brilliant but simple ideas! D'oh! :oops: :appl:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool ideas - thanks for sharing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results