carat
color
clarity

GregChang35!

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
D

Deactivated member 42515

Hi there! I just wanted to make sure you were still planning on coming to Portland in the coming months. Was it August? I wanted to confirm so that we can plan a gtg in Portland and meet you and fellow PSers!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Bump for Greg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Re: GregChang35!

Hey hey!!!!
YT you have a good memory!!!!
Yes we are coming to the US!!!! We are going to be based in Salem OR.

We arrive on the Sunday 28 July. We leave on the 16 August. Soooooo excited! Our 2nd daughter is due to be born on the 1 August!!! There will be a few visits into Portland and later on to Seattle for 1-2 nights to deal with passport office. Those dates are dependent on brith date.

Yes- up for a get together. As for timing- maybe restricted to w/ends as most ppl freer then???? But, happy to entertain options.

Thanx for thinking of me.
It's now 423am! Ugh! Wot do i do- check out PS!!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Weekend sounds good cuz that would be the only time for me. What weekend are you free and we can start planning this thing.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

Hey hey,

Sat and Sun August 10 and 11.
we leave on the 16th..

D

Deactivated member 42515

Man, that's the last weekend before I go to Hawaii so I won't be able to make it. But I'll make a gtg thread anyway :)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

Oh poo! I wont get to see you....

I will read your other thread.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

gregchang35|1373487873|3480440 said:
Hey hey!!!!
YT you have a good memory!!!!
Yes we are coming to the US!!!! We are going to be based in Salem OR.

We arrive on the Sunday 28 July. We leave on the 16 August. Soooooo excited! Our 2nd daughter is due to be born on the 1 August!!! There will be a few visits into Portland and later on to Seattle for 1-2 nights to deal with passport office. Those dates are dependent on brith date.

Yes- up for a get together. As for timing- maybe restricted to w/ends as most ppl freer then???? But, happy to entertain options.

Thanx for thinking of me.
It's now 423am! Ugh! Wot do i do- check out PS!!!!

Oh my goodness! Congratulations daddies! :appl:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

Thanx JaneSmith...

We are sooo lucky.. we are blessed to have the ppl to help us and we have now a new family in the US. it has just been an amazing journey.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results