carat
color
clarity

New pearls from Catherine Cardellini and Kojima Pearls

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1290257313|2773893 said:
LG_

That XOX necklace from Sarah is PURE EYE CANDY!! :love: :love: I spent quite a while just gazing at it. It is a real beauty, congrats. I would just wear that all the time, it would be my signature piece. Her pieces are a little pricey, but worth every penny, IMHO.

Catherine always has such nice size pearls, doesn't she? Her size to price ratio is very good. Love that soft gray! :appl:

We must get a neck shot on the Tahitians! Drool-worthy! :cheeky: :cheeky:

Please tell me the millimeter sizes on the pearls, and I will steal them for the neck shots thread.

Don't think much of your model though. . . she seems kind of stiff . . . . :lol:

Hi iLander

Thank you for your compliments. The grey pearls are 7.9mm. Kojima's strand varies, from the website approx. 10x 18mm, the 2 round Tahitians are 11 to 12mm. The baroque Tahitians strand varies, largest is 10 x13.5, med size is 9 to 11mm.

You must admit the model has a lovely smooth neck though, good for displaying pearls. :bigsmile:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
cushioncutnut|1290265409|2773937 said:
When I first saw the pearls draped on what I thought was your neck....... I was like, I am jealous, look how perfectly smooth and flawless your neckline looks. :lol: Oh I just love ALL of your pearls! The Drusy tahitians look almost flawless! Catherine's pearls ...well what can I say, I am a huge fan........as well as the Keshi/Tahitians from Sarah! My jaw hit the floor on those! A piece like no other will have! Just BEAUTIFUL!! :love:

Thank you CCN, these talented ladies have a way with pearl designs don't they, makes wearing pearls fun for the masses.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom|1290292755|2774185 said:
I would like to see more picture of druzy's tahitian strand. Is it peacock or green overtone? The pearls are pretty much smooth drape.

I think Kojima's keshi and tahitian strand gave me some ideas. I have some loose tahitian pearls that I can add to some FW strand. I won't do the gold x's though.

Thank you for sharing. They are beautiful pieces. Enjoy.

Thank you HPmom, you have wonderful pearls, I do hope you will post more photos from your vast collection. :wavey:

I think the baroque strand has a dark body colour, I don't know enough about pearls but they look to be dark grey with green. The overtones on the pearls are mainly pink and green. I posted more photos, maybe you can help me with the description.

IMG_0220 (1024x768).jpg

IMG_0222 (1024x768).jpg

IMG_0223 (1024x768).jpg

IMG_0224 (1024x768).jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
More photos.

IMG_0225 (1024x768).jpg

IMG_0226 (1024x768).jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Two old photos from my favourite pearl 'glamour shoot' :lol: .

IMG_0787 (1024x768).jpg

IMG_0795 (1024x768).jpg

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
HHPmom|1290292755|2774185 said:
I would like to see more picture of druzy's tahitian strand. Is it peacock or green overtone? The pearls are pretty much smooth drape.

I meant to type the tahitian pearls have smooth shape, not drape.

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Lovinggems, is that your backyard? I love the beach view and your pearls with shells in the platter. When I saw your hibiscus pendant with tahitian pearl, it reminds me of something I have that is island-inspired. I bought a white gold plumeria cluster years ago on Kauai from one of those vendors at Spouting Horn in Poipu. I have recently "recycled" 2 pearls that were on leather (one is hubby's and one is mine) by adding them to the bottom of the cluster.

You have a very nice drop shape strand from druzy, sharp luster and vibrant colors. I think they are dark green with some pearls having subtle peacock overtone. Your pictures are really clear.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
HHPmom|1290307595|2774369 said:
Lovinggems, is that your backyard? I love the beach view and your pearls with shells in the platter. When I saw your hibiscus pendant with tahitian pearl, it reminds me of something I have that is island-inspired. I bought a white gold plumeria cluster years ago on Kauai from one of those vendors at Spouting Horn in Poipu. I have recently "recycled" 2 pearls that were on leather (one is hubby's and one is mine) by adding them to the bottom of the cluster.

You have a very nice drop shape strand from druzy, sharp luster and vibrant colors. I think they are dark green with some pearls having subtle peacock overtone. Your pictures are really clear.

I'd love to have the beach as my backyard, but I live inland. The photo shoot was taken whilst on holiday, the scenery and surroundings were beautiful, but nothing much to do there, plenty of time for a pearl photo shoot. :lol:

My pendant setting was from a pick a pearl vendor, they were pretty persistent, but I didn't want to pay for overpriced pearls. Some of their settings were nice though so I picked this one as a momento of our trip.

Also thank you for describing the pearl colours and overtones for my strand.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how picturesque! What better a picture of a beach/shells/ and gorgeous pearls all in one!! I think that could be in a magazine!!! :love: The tahitians are just gorgeous! Love the magenta tones and they look to be without blemishes!! :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
cushioncutnut|1290312207|2774415 said:
Oh how picturesque! What better a picture of a beach/shells/ and gorgeous pearls all in one!! I think that could be in a magazine!!! :love: The tahitians are just gorgeous! Love the magenta tones and they look to be without blemishes!! :love:

Thanks again CCN and you know what? I now have $11,400 worth of pearls on my Catherine Cardellini wishlist. :-o

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems|1290424066|2775296 said:

Thanks again CCN and you know what? I now have $11,400 worth of pearls on my Catherine Cardellini wishlist. :-o

If it makes you feel better, I had more at one point! I have got to stay away............ :wacko: :o

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
cushioncutnut|1290436518|2775373 said:
Lovinggems|1290424066|2775296 said:

If it makes you feel better, I had more at one point! I have got to stay away............ :wacko: :o
Isn't that what wish lists are for? Wishing. :cheeky:

I love Catherine's slide shows. I will often take a strand on my wish list and turn on the slide show when I have to step away from the computer for a bit. When I come back I am greeted by her gorgeous pearls. A small pleasure in my day. ;))

kitty22

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, LG:
I just had to post a quick response to your xo necklace from Sarah. It is so funny that we were all going crazy over here between Scottsdale and Santa fe, all us girls, wondering who got that strand!! I got a funny email from my Scottsdale pearl crazed friend, saying "Hey did you just get that gorgeous rope.........what got my xo rope??"
I think you got the strand of the century there, what a beautiful piece! How much fun to see all the girls across the US going mad over that one!
Good work pulling the trigger in a timely manner! :D
Kitty

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
CCN glad I'm not the only one with an insanely long wishlist.

FG love that idea!

Kitty thank you, I love this quirky strand of pearls, I received my pearl shortener a couple of days ago, I'll now be able to wear it doubled up!

alice87

Shiny_Rock
such a nice looking necklace!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous glamour photos. I love the group photos. Such a pretty strand.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pearls :appl: :appl: :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Love the beach scene and all the lovely pearls. Sure makes me wish I was there with a glass of Ice Tea. :appl: :appl: :appl:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
LovingGems, those are all gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results