shape
carat
color
clarity

Leah Remini''s E Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
With all the talk about celebrity engagement rings I was wondering if anyone has any pics of Leah Remini''s ring? I saw it on tv and thought it was BEAUTIFUL! Never have gotten to see a good, close up shot of it!
emphoto.gif

Thanks!
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven''t seen it, and noticed that no-one''s replied yet so maybe there are no pics to be found? Wondering what it looks like.....!! Can you describe it??

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
If I remeber correctly, she was in some In Stlye Weddings magazine and show a while back(not this most recent one) and I think her ring was a rb solitaire on and eternity band. Her set reminded me of Jennifer5973''s(only I''m sure Jennifer''s is bigger & nicer
2.gif
)Funny how you remember stuff like that but forget to pick up your kids from basketball practice!TWICE!!
38.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who is Leah Remini?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This is Leah Remini- she is on the show "King of Queens"

(her hubby''s name is Angelo - awwwwwwww
9.gif

Wedding1.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, sevens one-

I like her gown and her bouquet appears to be lillies of the valley, which I also love.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just read in an old InStyle feb edition about her wedding--her ring was a 2ct rb on a pave band.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all. I agree, I don''t think there is a picture floating around. I''ve tried to find one and I just can''t!! All I remember was that it was pave. You never really got a good close up shot but if you can see it shining from far away..that''s gotta be a good sign!!
emotion-5.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw it on the VH1 thing about her pregnancy. I was really nice.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
AME-That''s exactly where I saw it.

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I think she''s absolutely gorgeous! Haven''t seen the ring yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results