shape
carat
color
clarity

Too Many Choices....halp!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That poh is close to 1 ct, and if you love the bev k i say go for it. I think he will understand When he sees your face light up that it was worth it. Also you shluld get a ps discount from gog, so it might even come closer to 5500 than you think. And i think the i color would be fine with that bright of a cut.

cuand youre right most people dont upgrade so you wouldnt want to right away. I dont know where you live, but im in the midwest with lots of 23 year old friends with similar finger sizes that wear .5 ct. So in the real world it is a large diamond.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Oh boo, try these :) The ring is currently a 7.

img_3029-m_0.jpg
img_3027-m.jpg

sloths

Rough_Rock
04diamond<3 : now that is definitely a little small :cheeky: I would say .75 is my minimum, and if I'm going that small it better be something fancy!!

sloths

Rough_Rock
mercoledi: so gorgeous! :love: :love:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
sloths|1360788513|3379395 said:
04diamond<3 : now that is definitely a little small :cheeky: I would say .75 is my minimum, and if I'm going that small it better be something fancy!!

Well the reason I showed it to you is because it has a double halo to make it look bigger.

mercoledi - that ring is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! I honestly think this is the best deal you can get for the size you want, OP and the budget you have. This is my favorite picture

img_3047-m.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tbink that jbeg setting shows a stone about a ct in a halo isnt going to look small on your hand.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont think a smaller ct stone in a preloved setting for onky at most 1k less is the best deal. Plus no millgraining. The one detail we know you like lol.

Especially considering gog upgrade policy for down the line

sloths

Rough_Rock
nielseel, you're like the pricescope buddha. you are so wise. :rodent:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sloths|1360796140|3379513 said:
nielseel, you're like the pricescope buddha. you are so wise. :rodent:
Hahaha i wouldnt say that. I just think that prelovdd rings are for some, not for all. And i think jbeg has an upgrade policy, but i mean they are a small consignment type shop, So when youre ready to upgrade, they might not have anything youre Looking for.
And as for size, i know first hand, you come here and see all these ladies with stones twice the ct weight on fingers half your size and and you think youre ring will end up looking small. But if you live in the midwest or not a big city, the aversge size is .6 or less. So dont let this site make ylu think your budget wont get you a lovely ring. And the cut will be so good so even the stones large wont sparkle near as much. And wont havd such a lovely setting either

sloths

Rough_Rock
I live in the Tampa Bay area in Florida. Looks like median income is around 44k... I don't know if that tells much about the area. I don't have a lot of friends with fancy rings or anything.. in fact, some of my young MARRIED male coworkers think it's ridiculous that I want to spend that much at my age. :lol: Did I mention I work for a brokerage firm?! :lol:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sloths|1360807978|3379649 said:
I live in the Tampa Bay area in Florida. Looks like median income is around 44k... I don't know if that tells much about the area. I don't have a lot of friends with fancy rings or anything.. in fact, some of my young MARRIED male coworkers think it's ridiculous that I want to spend that much at my age. :lol: Did I mention I work for a brokerage firm?! :lol:
I think for your age and the area it sound like that ring would be very appropriate if not over average. Dont let your ring size worry you too much ( you know the average size is 7) go with the best high quality setting and stone you can and just rock it hard till a 10 or 20 year anniversary when you can upgrade.

Im still routing for the poh/ bev k combo. But whatever you pick dont try and stretch your budget too far and end up with a low performing stone or lack luster settin'

sloths

Rough_Rock
I've given my boyfriend a "cheat sheet" of diamond and band preferences. I guess I'm just playing the waiting game now. :twirl: Thank you so much!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sloths|1360812142|3379713 said:
I've given my boyfriend a "cheat sheet" of diamond and band preferences. I guess I'm just playing the waiting game now. :twirl: Thank you so much!
haha I bought my whole ring and then have it to my BF and said "whenever you are ready... now? How about now?" :lol: the waiting was the absolute worst!

do come back and post pics when you get it i cant wait to see :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results