shape
carat
color
clarity

VC Emilya Halo w Single Cut, Multi-Row Pave **PIC OVERLOAD**

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
Re: VC Emilya Halo w Single Cut, Multi-Row Pave **PIC OVERLO

Enerchi - argh, not yet! It has been sunny, but I've been stuck at my desk this week. I promise to post more by Saturday!!

newjewels - thank you! The hoodie is by threads 4 thought. I got it at Whole Foods, but they also have great sales on their website from time to time - and they are affordable to begin with! :)

Newjewels

Shiny_Rock

Thank you! :D

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

...and here are some photos!

img_556.jpg

img_3103.jpg

img_557.jpg

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

img_558.jpg

img_559.jpg

img_3019.jpg

img_3037.jpg

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

img_3056.jpg

img_560.jpg

img_3072.jpg

img_561.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

**DROOL**

Oh, I LOVE the fire shots!!! Thanks for posting more of this fantastic ring, 2SH!!! I love looking and don't think I'd ever get tired of viewing more and more pictures - it is soooo beautiful!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your new setting is simply divine!! I am so happy you finally have the ring of your dreams!! Wear in health and happiness always!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Those fire shots are incredible!!!!! Wow!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

I'm dying!!! And creepily lurking for your other setting at the same time ;-)

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

I don't have the matching band yet, but here is the ring with the spacer and my old white gold band. I wouldn't wear this particular band with the new setting, but I'm trying to figure out if I actually like the look of the spacer in general. I am kind of 50-50 at the moment.

_3635.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

I think if it were a very thin spacer, say in the .75mm -1mm range, it would be perfect. IMO, it just gives that little 'oomph' of definition between the 2 rings and lets each be appreciated, not blend together.

I love your rings!!! ...sigh...

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you! I agree - apparently this is as thin as Victor could go for the spacer since he needs enough width to carve out a notch to accommodate the donut. I'm going to hold out on judgment until I have the matching band made so I can see what the set looks like as a whole! :)

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

Also, when worn alone, the new setting is too big on my finger, but when worn as a stack like this it is definitely the right size (esp since it's not even summer yet). If I end up wearing the ring + band but no spacer, I may need to size down slightly or add a sizing bead. Just things to keep in mind for those of you interested in stacking!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock

Blingasm! :o

That is just a big ball of fire and perfection. I'm dying here. 911!

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium

Hi twosanguinehearts, just wanted to say I still love your ring!

Is there any chance you have any detailed pictures of where the two rows meet? I can't decide between Frankies scalloped style, and between regular micropave, and hoping your pictures might sway me one way over the other.

Thanks!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi,

I LOVED your ring and the previous singlestone setting, but I think this VC setting shows off the diamond more. Its stunning!!! Absolutely stunning!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

WOW! look at all that fire. Your stone is incredible. and I loved the hand video. Really good perspective.

I agree.. I think the spacer needs to be thinner.

But wow, this ring looks stunning on you. :appl:

fashionbabee

Shiny_Rock

Oh.my.goodness. :appl:

Richo55555

Rough_Rock

Your ring is awesome. It is huge and very blingy. I totally understand you loving more than one setting. I really love your setting. Do you like spacers? Are they only worn to protect rings from rubbing right. I'm new to the idea.

Please help as I have posted a question considering Bella's love by Katharine James or a version of Emilya Halo by Victor Canera for my 1.5ct round?

As you are now all very good at settings - I need your advise.

PS has been a wealth of info and I love so many of all PS'er rings. The fine details make all the difference.

Wish my centre was as big.........one day but this is an upgrade for now after 19 years of marriage. :loopy:

plainjane86

Rough_Rock

Wow! More pics please!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

The ring turned out amazing, your diamond looks perfect in it! Congratulations!!!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock

Richo55555|1364884135|3418415 said:
Your ring is awesome. It is huge and very blingy. I totally understand you loving more than one setting. I really love your setting. Do you like spacers? Are they only worn to protect rings from rubbing right. I'm new to the idea.

Please help as I have posted a question considering Bella's love by Katharine James or a version of Emilya Halo by Victor Canera for my 1.5ct round?

As you are now all very good at settings - I need your advise.

PS has been a wealth of info and I love so many of all PS'er rings. The fine details make all the difference.

Wish my centre was as big.........one day but this is an upgrade for now after 19 years of marriage. :loopy:

Hi there! Yes, the purpose of the spacer is to protect your band from rubbing on the melee on the donut. To be honest though, I'm actually not loving the look of my set with the spacer. I don't have my VC band yet (he's making it right now), but I've been playing around with a few of the bands I do own, and I think I just like the look of the setting and band on their own. The spacer just creates a "thicker" look, and one of the main reasons I love this setting is because it's so delicate and pretty. I think I'll skip the spacer once I get my new band - even if it scratches slightly, it's not like anyone ever sees the side of the band. I will post pics of all the combinations once my new band is ready so you can judge for yourselves. :)

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock

Wow, I love the cushion halo. It's so pretty!!

badabling

Shiny_Rock

twosanguinehearts said:
I don't have the matching band yet, but here is the ring with the spacer and my old white gold band. I wouldn't wear this particular band with the new setting, but I'm trying to figure out if I actually like the look of the spacer in general. I am kind of 50-50 at the moment.

I have a halo bezel e-ring done by victor and I'm getting a band done by him. I was wondering if I should get a spacer as well since I want my band to sit flush with the e-ring. I don't like the gap the donut on the e-ring creates. How thick is your spacer? Do you still not like the look? What about it do you not like? Thank you in advance!

P.s. incase you were wondering I'm still looking for a center stone for the ss setting. I was in Thailand recently but it was very difficult getting a round ruby or sapphire in that size especially an untreated one. Apparently colored stones are more difficult so I might just end up with a diamond.

blingmom

Rough_Rock

This is the ring I want!!! My RB is only 1.27 carats. It is a VVS2. I'm wondering if I should try to sell it for a larger stone, less quality than I have now??? The only difference I asked for in my ring is a double shank. So it appears that I have a wedding band on.

blingmom

Rough_Rock

What ring size is your ring? Did you ever decide against the ring guard?

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your ring is truly fabulous!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful!!!!
Do you have any photo's of the ring and your new band together?
I love this setting as it is so delicate and truly showcases the center.

kellc

Rough_Rock

That 2nd row of pave is great! I think the angle is perfect so it isn't too much from the front, and you get that amazing sparkle from the side view. I've never seen that before!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results