shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I'm feeling FLY (gets me every time)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1359824859|3370518 said:
Oh Athenaworth!!! It is sooooo beautiful!!!!! I just popped in yesterday with one word because I was busy but came back today to let you know how perfect it is! I love that cup and everything about the setting enhances the beauty of the diamond even more!!!

Thank you YT! I swear I'm done this time :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

athenaworth said:
Oh Athenaworth!!! It is sooooo beautiful!!!!! I just popped in yesterday with one word because I was busy but came back today to let you know how perfect it is! I love that cup and everything about the setting enhances the beauty of the diamond even more!!!

Don't say that! Your collection is so beautiful and you have the most exquisite pieces of jewelry! Where will go go to ogle if you quit! Nay! I won't let you! Even if it means I gotta work more hours to feed your jewelry habit! :)

K9

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1359815890|3370430 said:
K9 - Thank you! I *heart* ya lady! But you knew that! Thanks for being a great sounding board through this! :wavey:

Gurrl.... it was fun! You can sound off ANYTIME - you know I *love* to talk sparklies. ;))

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1359825409|3370527 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not Possible! :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who among us hasn't said that before "I swear I'm done this time"....??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think upgrading my princess solitaire to a 3 stone was my gateway drug to pricescope - and its all been UPHILL from here on in!!

Athenaworth - don't stop!! You have the most incredible pieces and they all look STUNNING on your gorgeous long beautiful fingers!! I'm going to encourage you to KEEP BUYING MORE!! :lol:

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Such a beautiful diamond, and I adore the detailing on the mounting! It really is like a piece in sunshine!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: :appl: Just "GAWG-US"!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGREED!!!!! :love:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is absolute stunning and I love the beautiful detail on the gold cup :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I'm in awe of your amazing collection along with everyone else! You need to start a thread with pics of your whole collection :naughty:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
stargurl78|1359837418|3370673 said:
Wow that is absolute stunning and I love the beautiful detail on the gold cup :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I'm in awe of your amazing collection along with everyone else! You need to start a thread with pics of your whole collection :naughty:

_3451.jpg

_3452.jpg

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, it's beautiful. I even said "wow" when I first opened this post and saw the first photo.

Amazing find! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhhhhh WOW. Athena you've outdone yourself!!!!!

That gallery and underside - the *detail* on the cup... is just... absolutely breathtakingly lovely :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

img_7180.jpg

You're gonna be bringing her to Vegas, right? :bigsmile:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new pear! Absolutely stunning. And please, don't ever say you're done. Some of us need to visually feed our addictions on a daily basis and where would we all be without pieces like yours to ogle!? :love: :love: :love: Love them all!!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
OHMYLORD thank you for sharing those pics of your collection!!!! :love: :love: :love: All of your rings are gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
All i can say is WOW! That setting is TDF x 1000! Most awesome pear setting I've ever seen and quite brilliant cup with the yellow gold filigree helping to make your FLY pear more yellow. Should make jewel of the week for sure. I love Mark B.'s videos and all his interesting settings but this one wins the prize.

thanks for sharing!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yssie|1359848870|3370775 said:
Ohhhhhhh WOW. Athena you've outdone yourself!!!!!

That gallery and underside - the *detail* on the cup... is just... absolutely breathtakingly lovely :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

img_7180.jpg

You're gonna be bringing her to Vegas, right? :bigsmile:

Hells to the yeah I am!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow Athena!! That is a gorgeous ring! That gold cup really makes the stone the perfect yellow color! Another awesome project with an amazing result !! My hat is off to you!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Seriously Athena!! My jaw HIT THE FLOOR on this one. I had a FLY in a semi similar setting but it is NOTHING compared to your beauty!! I'm totally in love with this setting...and the mili-graining!!! Oh my gosh :love: :love: :love: more pictures please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just became my favorite colored diamond ring of all time!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You guys work my ego something fierce! Totally helps make up for the buyers' remorse. I realize I posted the wrong link for the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GJtm38mH-c

I also realized I didn't give proper thanks where due. Foretkitty was the one that suggested I go down to MB and check out their stash. I had bought a .55 FIY from JA the same week and when it came in I felt underwhelmed. I thought CS had ruined me, but she told me I really needed to see what they looked like set before I gave up. Sure enough I fell head over heels for what I never thought I'd buy. Funny how things work. But I am happy. Even pessimistic me. I haven't found one thing to wig out about. That's a new first. :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing collection of such beautiful coloured stones!! Yum - must be so hard to decide what to pick each day, and now that this new FLY has hit the mix... :twirl:

Thanks for sharing your collection!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is insane. I would practically pay to go to Vegas just to see it! It's like my dream traveling museum exhibit! Incredible.

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a stunning ring! And the detailing on the cup is exquisite. Congrats!

(ps. does the cup make cleaning the diamond difficult? I absolutely love the detailing and what it does for the color of the stone... but I've found closed settings can be tricky to keep sparkly. your thoughts appreciated!)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I get the feeling it will be a little more difficult to clean with the cup but I have a jet steam cleaner so I think more of the problem with be with drying. Right now she's all polished up from the jewelry store so I'm just trying to keep her away from gunk as best I can to keep her in tip top shape.

Ps - I love that I can post pics from my phone now!

_3473.jpg

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
I love the color on this stone, so buttery! And the undergallery is the perfect touch to the setting. Plus your entire collection is just stunning. =)

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice. :)

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1359910420|3371171 said:
Your collection is insane. I would practically pay to go to Vegas just to see it! It's like my dream traveling museum exhibit! Incredible.

+1 :naughty: I'll join you Rosebloom!

Athena I love your new addition. I visit MB's site regularly and view his rings. The craftmanship and attention to detail always looks amazing. I would absolutely purchase from him & have often wondered why he doesn't get mentioned more on PS.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Yes yes yes!

Oh Athena, can I steal your halo design for my emerald pear? Does Mark have this as a stock setting? I'm in LOVE. :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
rosetta|1359919025|3371272 said:
Yes yes yes!

Oh Athena, can I steal your halo design for my emerald pear? Does Mark have this as a stock setting? I'm in LOVE. :love:
Steal away! I don't know if he works with outside stones, but it's harmless to ask!

mimi123

Rough_Rock
Halellujah!! What a beauty! I've never seen an under gallery with that work - it is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results