shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on my new BGD studs on the way....

t1nais

Rough_Rock
I am sure they'll be great - from what I've read around here. I just bought a similar diamond from WF, so I hope yours are good!!

sugarski

Shiny_Rock
I asked a similar question when I bought my BGD studs. The ladies here reassured me that *all* the BGD Signature stones are amazing, and they were so right! You will love your earrings. Your stones are perfectly matched as to diameter and table size (mine are not as perfectly matched, but as a helpful PS'er told me, I would *never* be able to tell just by looking, not in a million years). Enjoy your beautiful new earrings in good health!!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
They will be so gorgeous you will absolutely LOVE all your compliments! True perfection.. and 2 of them! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, Lizzy!

You don't even use HCA on AGS Ideal cut stones since they grade light performance, so there is no reason to compare HCA scores at all!

Your stones match in diameter and table size, and that is what matters most! They are a great match! :appl:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
WSBlue and T1, thank so much for your feedback! For some reason, as I wait I am starting to get all OCD about them!!

Sugarski, thank you for your helpful post as well. I just need to sit back, relax, and get ready for the bling!

DS, thank you lady! I don't know why I even bothered typing the info into the HCA. One of my sons was at preschool and the other was napping and I had too much free time on my hands! ha ha! I heard back from Denise at BGD and she said that I will definitely be receiving them this week! I cannot wait to see them! For some reason, i never thought I was a stud girl, but I really like that I can wear them with jeans or for more special occasions. They feel very lux in my non lux stay at home mom world, which is a nice daily pick me up!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally agree! They really are the one thing besides the wedding set that you can wear anywhere and with any attire!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results