shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a ring (secret msg ring?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Adrienne

Shiny_Rock
A while back when I was looking around at diamonds and stuff I stumbled upon a webpage or two of more playful rings.

I seem to remember they opened up or something, one had a compartment where a little diamond could be hidden, another that I am thinking of folded out and a secret message could be inscribed inside.... and/or a line of hidden diamonds could be set inside.

This probably makes no sense, but if anyone knows of anything similar can you please give me internet links or better terminology for my google searches?

We are foregoing the expensive rings temporarily (just paid off my debt, now working towards a kitchen remodel) and I wanted something unique and special for us until we can get the rings we want.

Thanks everyone... and boy oh boy do I wish I could justify buying my diamond ring right now. I guess it will give me a really awesome 1yr anniversary present! :)

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha, those area sweet. I worry a little about the diamonds cracking from all the rattling though. Prolly nothing to worry about tho right?

Adrienne

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Tonysgeko - those are some really neat links!

The one I was really thinking of was http://www.treasurering.com/rings.html but we have decided that they are a little too expensive for our inexpensive rings.

We have another idea, but I''ll post a new thread on that topic!

sisterdes

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/21/2005 10:25
6.gif
8 AM
Author: Adrienne
Thanks Tonysgeko - those are some really neat links!

The one I was really thinking of was http://www.treasurering.com/rings.html but we have decided that they are a little too expensive for our inexpensive rings.

We have another idea, but I''ll post a new thread on that topic!
Those are absolutely stunning! wow, I wouldn''t mind a sapphire empress style for my E-ring :) (with little hidden diamonds inside!) eeek! butyes pricey

-sister des

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results