shape
carat
color
clarity

"Mush" in cushions and ASET

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I have been a lurker of this thread as i am in the market for an AVC within the next year. It is such a wealth of info, thanks to the OP and posters for the great points brought up. I was wondering what the minor differences in the ASETs would cause visually as well.

Thanks to Rhino for the video! Hoping to get down to GOG end of the year with the SO to see them in person. Hopefully we can make an appt to get the bf educated. Not sure if they would allow this since he would not be buying that day...i still want a surprise - but he wants to see them first and won't purchase online!

Cachette! Looks like you are in good hands. Cant wait to see what you decide! :)

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D|1343055552|3238515 said:
Cachette I know this is an important purchase for you, you've been plotting this upgrade for a while! I wonder if you would consider seeing your diamond in person before you set it? It is a little more complex from Canada but not *that* big a deal. I just want you to be sure you are getting the right diamond *for you* since you have wanted this for so long!

Thanks for the suggestion Dreamer. I considered it but my budget is tight. And also, if I don't do this now, I'll never do it. My budget has changed a thousand times over because there seems to always be some kind of emergency or household expense that takes priority (and my oldest daughter is entering her second year of University! $$$$$) so this is my one shot at this. And truth be told, this will not be my forever stone. I plan on saving some more in the next year or so and upgrading to a bigger AVC that will be set in my dream setting (which seems to change as much as my budget does! :bigsmile:).

I don't think I'll be disappointed in my choice though - I look at it this way; whatever stone I choose, it will be 100% better than what I have now. :bigsmile:

Cachette :))

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
LoveLikeCrazy|1343055697|3238518 said:
I have been a lurker of this thread as i am in the market for an AVC within the next year. It is such a wealth of info, thanks to the OP and posters for the great points brought up. I was wondering what the minor differences in the ASETs would cause visually as well.

Thanks to Rhino for the video! Hoping to get down to GOG end of the year with the SO to see them in person. Hopefully we can make an appt to get the bf educated. Not sure if they would allow this since he would not be buying that day...i still want a surprise - but he wants to see them first and won't purchase online!

Cachette! Looks like you are in good hands. Cant wait to see what you decide! :)

You're welcome and good luck with your AVC quest!!

Looking forward to sharing my new ring with you all!!

Cachette :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results