shape
carat
color
clarity

Pathology results finally in!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful news!!! Have a great mini vacation Allycat, how you can come home stress free!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news, Ally!!! I hope you and your sister can enjoy your vacations after this ordeal!! You certainly deserve it!!! ENJOY!! :appl:

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
DandiAndi|1340197995|3220099 said:
Such amazing news!! I work in the OR and am pretty disgusted that a specimen could be misplaced like that. Ultimately though, what a relief for you all!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I hear ya! My DH does anesthesia (obviously in the OR) in a hospital that is a Level One trauma center, so I will need to ask him about this. He's familiar with how this is supposed to work. He is at work so I can't bring the subject up with him right now, so it will be interesting to hear his opinion on this when he gets home.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's terrific news Alleycat! What a relief!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful news!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

(I would be majorly unhappy with the hospital for delaying this news, though. :angryfire: )

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! awesome news!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
OMG. I'm so happy to hear this. I've been worrying.

:appl:

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Yeah! Thats amazing news!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I'm leaving for Maine tomorrow early! I just ran around to get everything done today.

Thank you all for the support and positive energy.

Honestly, I think we dropped the ball in not pushing the department more. I was outside of the OR and saw the runner leave with the sample (the orderly let me know). It's not clear to me if the problem happened during processing or entering the data, but the specimen did not reach the pathologists hands until the day I posted.

I obviously have some residual doubt, is it the right sample? Is the negative diagnosis valid, but I think that's paranoia and I need to let it go. There's still the other mass on the other ovary of course, but I think we all need to take it one step at the time, and enjoy this diagnosis.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
allycat0303|1340236512|3220680 said:
I'm leaving for Maine tomorrow early! I just ran around to get everything done today.

Thank you all for the support and positive energy.

Honestly, I think we dropped the ball in not pushing the department more. I was outside of the OR and saw the runner leave with the sample (the orderly let me know). It's not clear to me if the problem happened during processing or entering the data, but the specimen did not reach the pathologists hands until the day I posted.

I obviously have some residual doubt, is it the right sample? Is the negative diagnosis valid, but I think that's paranoia and I need to let it go. There's still the other mass on the other ovary of course, but I think we all need to take it one step at the time, and enjoy this diagnosis.

Sending continued healthy vibes your sister's way Ally.
Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

lydia

Rough_Rock
Wonderful news :appl:

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
This is wonderful news Ally! I am so happy for your sister, you, and your family. I hope that you both will enjoy your much needed vacations!!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
That is simply fabulous news!!

Enjoy a much deserved holiday!!!!

:wavey:

aussiemel

Rough_Rock
I´d been following your previous thread and was so happy to read your update today - it gave me goosebumps! What fantastic news for you and your family, go out and celebrate! All the best for the future!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is wonderful news! You must all be so happy! :appl:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news! It's good to hear about when people miss the bullet!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results