shape
carat
color
clarity

Help

Suade

Rough_Rock
Hello, i am new here but thought someone might be able to help. I found thid piece when i was out medal detecting in out yard, I guess it has been ther for about 50+ years. i have attached a pic of the front, the back has a pin and hook for the pin. Has anyone seen anything like this or is it real or junk?

Thanks for the help

pin.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's real. It exists!

It would likely not be natural diamond, sapphire, and gold. An item like that would be worth a small fortune. It is real jewelery though, and probably real jewelery from the 80-200 years ago. I imagine that it's paste or possibly crystal. It might be a base metal or silver. Can you clean it up with dish soap and a soft toothbrush and see if there are any hallmarks on it? Even if it's paste and a base metal, it likely has a bit of value if in good condition. There are plenty of collector of such antique pieces out there! What a great find!

stonecutter2

Rough_Rock
A reputable jeweler in your area might be able to identify if the white stones are diamonds. You never know. I would have it checked out. It's a cute little item, and a great metal detector find!! I need to break mine out and see what i find in my yard now :D

Suade

Rough_Rock
Thanks for looking and for your comments! I am bringing my little treasure to a jeweler this weekend to see what it really is. I will let everyone know what I find out.

Wade

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results