shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to Buy IDEAL-Scope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
I am looking for emerald cut stones. I want to buy ideal-scope, which I know I can buy from ideal-scope.com website. It would take a week to 10 days shipping. And I don''t want to pay Fedex for over-night. Are there local dealers/stores isn USA where I can buy an ideal-scope from? Is it easy to use for a novice?

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You can place a secure order on line at www.ideal-scope.com or call my office on Monday 215-922-1926 ext 106 and speak with a live person. Jennifer will take a credit card number and ship the same day. Either way, we fulfill all US orders from my office.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a total novice and I've let many people see my ideal-scope. Totally easy to use. That's why I love it. It's an extremely simple, yet extremely effective tool to weed out the good cut stones from the bad. My novice eyes and brain often get confused by the stats, and the Ideal-Scope helps keep me objective and calibrated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results