shape
carat
color
clarity

Proposal question - surprise trip

gembecile

Rough_Rock
I am planning to propose to my girlfriend this weekend on a trip we are taking. She thinks we are going to stay with friends but I actually rented a hotel for the weekend. The only thing I am concerned about is that there may be things she would want to bring with her if she knew the real purpose of the trip. For example, she probably wouldn't bring the same outfits because she wouldn't be planning to go to any nice restaurants while visiting friends.

Particularly a question for the women here: what would you regret leaving at home if you were tricked in this way? Maybe if I know what the items are, I can think of a believable reason to have her bring them along (or even secretly put certain things in the car).

Thanks!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can you pack up her favourite outfit in the car - does she normally wear heals and a dress if out for a nice dinner? a wrap to cover shoulders? clutch instead of her normal purse?

I'd want whatever hair products make me look NICE not normal (curling iron, product, etc.) and a camera ---- so someone can take photos of the event!

Have fun!

somedaysunday

Rough_Rock
Hope it's not too late, but here are the things I'd want for a "proposal trip" but probably wouldn't pack otherwise.

1. A couple skirts or dresses as options for dinner out - think about what kind of thing she wore the last time you took her out
2. A nice cartigan or peacoat if it might be chilly
3. Heels/dress shoes - go with brown or black or both, to be safe
4. Makeup - think about your lady - she might pack it all anyway
5. Hairdryer
6. Razor, shave gel
7. Lotion
8. Perfume
9. Earrings, necklace
10. Camera

Also, if I were trying to get my guy out of the house so that I could pack up some stuff without him noticing, I would pretend like I am *really* not feeling well, and ask him to make a run to the pharmacy. A 4 hour stomach bug pretty much buys you time in any situation :halo:

Hope this helps!

SS

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results