shape
carat
color
clarity

Did anyone see how much this pink was?

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
[quote="LD|1329500293|David's a straight talker and some don't appreciate that and yes, he doesn't always make many fans along the way (sorry David) however Kenny has made references in his post above that are a direct attack on David. I recognised who he was referencing and I'm sure others did. I chose to ignore it because it wasn't part of this thread but David responded. I'm not siding with anybody and so haven't said anything until now but the continual attacks against David are really getting a bit tiresome (sorry Kenny but that's my opinion). If David misrepresents his diamonds with his photography (and I don't believe he does as I've bought 3 separate times from him) he also has a good returns policy which is more than some companies have! So give the bloke a break, please![/quote]

Hi LD, thanks for your clarification. I was only commenting from what I could read from This thread.

I Seriously had no idea who Kenny was referring to. Nor did I care - it wasn't called out. Then the inevitable face off happened. And sadly, on a consumer forum, when a vendor squares off against a consumer, frequently the consumer automatically has the moral high ground. We have seen this mechanic in numerous threads. Time and again. Now that it is called out, yes I do think it is unfair accusation if it cannot be proved.

I can appreciate when the PS veterans are able to read into all the nuances of the posts, but here is my take.

1. Newbies(Me!) can't tell who is referencing what unless it is spelt out clear as day - 90% of the time
2. Most times the background is 'outed' when the well meaning veterans spell it out for the confused people to explain the crapstorm in the thread
3. That 'outed' info becomes the history for all who then chance upon the thread to read, which doesn't serve people/vendors well as an acccusation leaves at least a slight taint no matter how untrue.

David, I'm a straight talker too. If I didn't annoy someone on a daily basis, it would be because I was alone at home and didn't step out (or turn on the computer as the case may be). However, I think that as a vendor, although you need not only say nice things... vendors should draw the line somewhere. Hence my comments above about tact. Take the high road?

To be brutally honest, I seriously considered asking for your help to source a yellow diamond when i first came to PS, you have good inventory and nice videos etc, and fair prices for yellow stones. I didn't only because I was put off by the way you represented yourself on these threads the more I read. Hence if nobody has ever told you upfront, then let me be the first. What is written on these boards influences how some of us choose vendors. More's the pity, as FCD vendors are rare enough as it is, and some (many in fact) also have very good things to say about your service.

If this post is out of place please do delete it, but this is pretty much how I feel every time RD and Kenny get into a face off - which invariably happens more often than not on a FCD thread. I think it doesn't do RD any favors.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
LD|1329502421|3128192 said:
I WANTED that marquise ring)!

I can see why! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results