shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Eye Glasses?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have any first hand knowledge of Tiffany & Co. eye glasses? I bought a pair and got them last Thursday. The nose pieces have come off 3 times already. I really like the frames but GEEZ - that is a bit much. They ordered me another pair and if they break I can pick new frames but I just wondered if anyone else had problems with them.

Thanks

This is the frame I ordered (note at my eye doctor's office not online):

http://www.eyewearorders.com/prod.asp?PrdID=85263&txtBrandingID=104&txtCodeColor=&cboCategory=2

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
My husband has had a pair for the last 3 years and no problems at all.

His look different from yours though - they're thin metal with lots of bezel-set crystals on the sides (yes, my husband likes his sparkly bling... :bigsmile: )

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I've had Tiffany sunglasses for about a year and no damage. I'm sorry you're having trouble with yours. Maybe it's just that particular pair of glasses or that model of frames?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I've had no issues with mine--but I only have glasses with no eye pieces. (moulded....)

cheers--Sharon

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
No experienc to add- I didn't even know they sold eyeglasses!! I do like the pair you selected though :) hopefully theses till be better than the first pair.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all for your comments. I picked them before I knew they were Tiffany even though my husband thinks I wanted them because of the brand. I hope the new pair works out for me. I am glad to hear some ofmou have had good luck with them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results