shape
carat
color
clarity

2011 stones

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Other than the last stone I just received from Jeff, I don't think I've actually posted any photos of the stones I purchased over the last year. There haven't been a lot, but here they are in all their iphone glory. :naughty:

The 3.89 ct malaya I've posted, from Jeff White

malaya.jpg

Little .75 lightning bug-filled emerald from Gary Braun (my favorite gem!)

IMG_0016.jpg

1.26 ct tsavorite from Swala, photographs a bit darker than IRL

IMG_0119.jpg

1.00 ct FIY IF diamond from Leibish - vendor photo only, won't actually get this in hand til June :(sad

yellowcushion.jpg

My tiny blue, .11 ct FIB from Leibish

blue.jpg

The baby blue with it's older sister, a .13 ct Argyle FIP

IMG_0062.jpg

And...two opals. Not sure of the weights - semiblack and solid black, from Lightning Ridge. Solid black is mostly red pinpricks of light, semiblack is big flashes of neon green.

IMG_0123.jpg

Anyone else want to share their haul for the year?? :devil:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've been busy last year and made many beautiful purchases, especially those coloured diamonds! :love:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
YES, colored diamonds, gorgeous. The tsavorite is TDF. I'll babysit, just call me! :love:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,
Wonderful collection. I like the emerald the most.

Annette

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I love all your stones particularly the tsavorite and the yellow diamond. If you don't mind answering, how do you put pics on PS from an iPhone? Probably a silly question, but I am iPhone and iPad illiterate even though I have both.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys. I need to get some of these set - as of now I just pull them all out loose and ogle then. My DH rolls his eyes and mutters "Treasures..." under his breath. :rodent:

Cind11, I just hook my phone to my computer and use the upload photo icon (right next to the URL button, the little diamond photo). When you click the browse button in the window that pops up, you should be able to find the iPhone in your computer directory on the left. :)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you've been busy!! Very nice collection!!

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Really gorgeous stones! Love the FIY.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
You've purchased well, especially the coloured diamonds. :appl:

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
justginger|1325903477|3096988 said:
Thanks guys. I need to get some of these set - as of now I just pull them all out loose and ogle then. My DH rolls his eyes and mutters "Treasures..." under his breath. :rodent:

Cind11, I just hook my phone to my computer and use the upload photo icon (right next to the URL button, the little diamond photo). When you click the browse button in the window that pops up, you should be able to find the iPhone in your computer directory on the left. :)

Justginger, thanks but I don't even know how to plug my phone into my computer lol. My husband could probably figure it out though.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice haul! :appl:

Did you mean for others to post theirs in this thread?

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Of course, I'd love to see everyone's new stones in one place. I seem to miss some really amazing ones from time to time...and only stumble on them months later when they're set and already up for sale. :sick:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results