shape
carat
color
clarity

looking for a vendor

imoutnumbered

Rough_Rock
i know i want three rings symbolic of my three children. i want them stacked, about 1mm to 1.5mm thick and i want to wear them along with my wedding set. so wb,ering,then three rings. my idea is each band with a stone to represent my children. maybe one amethysit, one aquamarine and one ? (for another girl, moonstone maybe??). i feel in love with pandora's simple ring with the diamond. but they dont come in the stones i want. does anyone know a vendor that can make them or anyone on etsy?

imoutnumbered

Rough_Rock
i would love to do birthstones (dec, july and feb) but dont think they will look right together, so im going with representation. we are a army family and as much as i love being patriotic, it would end up being red, blue and purple. too close to red, white and blue for me. i also want a bezel setting as my new wb will be a round bezel setting 3/4 eternity band (or at least this is what im envisioning). i just want to go with a trusted and reliable jeweler. im a little nervous putting sterling silver next to white gold. im hoping it doesnt ruin either ring. and ss usually turns my fingers green. :(

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madelynn (one garnet girl) works with palladium silver, I believe, and argentium silver - don't know if that would make a difference? I'm sure she could also make the rings in white gold, if that's your preference. What about pink topaz for December? Pink, purple and red might look okay together?

imoutnumbered

Rough_Rock
well i have two girls a a boy. girl (july), girl (due late feb, so maybe march), and boy (december). so i would either go strickly by their birthstones or completely ignore it. im not liking their birthstones together, which is why i was going with the "ignore" it part. but cant decide on a second girl. but pink topaz might work actually.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results