shape
carat
color
clarity

Editorial from "The Nashville Scene"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi AGBF:

Do you regularly follow the nashville scene? Do you live there? Im from there originally. When I seen your thread Nashville Scene, I thought hmmm. Off topic I know, the thread was on John Kerry. I voted for Mr. Kerry.. Let me know where you live and do you enjoy country music?

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
A well-reasoned editorial full of independent thought. A masterpiece.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/23/2004 12:43:55 AM
Author: yellowfan
Hi AGBF:

Do you regularly follow the nashville scene? Do you live there? Im from there originally. When I seen your thread Nashville Scene, I thought hmmm. Off topic I know, the thread was on John Kerry. I voted for Mr. Kerry.. Let me know where you live and do you enjoy country music?

Hi, Lori-

I do not live in Nashville. I spent my whole life (well, close to it) in Connecticut. A couple of months ago I moved to Virginia with my husband, 12 year-old daughter, and Big Dog, Biscuit. If we stay here, I want to get another dog. But that belongs in another thread, right? I mean, we talk about dogs in the *diamond* area, not the *world* area!

Deb ;-)

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2004 1:33:40 AM
Author: Rank Amateur
and may I add - an unbiased piece worthy of a democrat whose platform is to say absolutely nothing but babble.

And, democrats wonder why they lost the election. One has to look no further than this masterpiece.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2004 10:24:44 AM
Author: fire&ice
Date: 11/23/2004 1:33:40 AM

Author: Rank Amateur

and may I add - an unbiased piece worthy of a democrat whose platform is to say absolutely nothing but babble.

And, democrats wonder why they lost the election. One has to look no further than this masterpiece.

I have to agree.

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
Deb,
Why do you share crap writing?

If you want to influence the forum, why not share reasoned and well written articles that can influence.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gee, Lori-

Thanks for bumping this up to the top. All my friends have been glad to see this again :).

Hugs,
Deb

PS-I *do* like country music. I love it. But what is considered country now is different from what it was 40 years ago. I like the new stuff, which has far more rock 'n' roll influence, but I also like Patsy Cline. (Did I spell her name correctly?)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results