shape
carat
color
clarity

STD Creative Thoughts!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi, hi!

We are hoping to get our STDs out soon. We'll be using one of the "dip" plane pictures, and we're trying to come up with something cute for the STD to say.

So far, my favorite has been "Come Fly with Us."

Other suggestions have been "Love is in the Air" and "Watch Us Take Flight."

Do any of you with wonderful imaginations have a better thought? Thanks!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
I can't come up with anything else, but I do like "Love is in the air"!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!!

Here are the color options so far.

Suggestions?

MLE1400aa.jpg

MLE1400sa.jpg

MLE1400bwa.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I like "Love is in the Air" and "Come Fly with Us." I like the middle color option the best,though all three of them still seem a bit dark to me.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
either the 1st or 2nd color option.

maybe I am overly traditional but shouldn't the save the date card mention the wedding or wedding location at some point?

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
slg47|1309962050|2962733 said:
either the 1st or 2nd color option.

maybe I am overly traditional but shouldn't the save the date card mention the wedding or wedding location at some point?

We are going to, this is just the photo. The picture is going to go on cardstock or something similar with location, wedding website, etc.

Thanks!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
Oooh... I love the last one. It feels so... patriotic! :bigsmile:

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: That dress! The hat!!
Is it possible have the background in sepia, but with you two in color? Or, is it possible to make all the color stand out more in the first picture? Like make the grass "greener" and the sky "bluer"? Bottom line is, I personally like you two in color. Among those 3, I like #1 the best.

As for the wording, I love what you have or "Love is in the Air".

stephbolt

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh I love them all! But I think 2 fits the best with the vintagy feel of the photo. What color cardstock are you thinking of mounting it on?

crhq5c

Rough_Rock
I like the first one! I feel like your red dress just pops!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
I love the first one for sure!! I'd talk to your photographer though to see if he can even out the colors in post-processing. The flash on the two of you washes out the background, and I still like it the best, but I'm positive it could be adjusted. You need to show off that dress in all its glory!! :love: :love: :love:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I like "Love is in the air" with the first colour scheme. Too cute! So when can I expect mine? :wink2:

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I actually like the first one! The super saturated colors look so 40s to me!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i LOVE the first one!

only suggestion is the white font maybe make it a bit less white. it stands out just a tad too much, i think. my eye is drawn there immediately but i think having the eye drawn to you all would be best :D

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
OU I just saw this. I like the second one best.

OT but related - you're getting married on my birthday! YAY! :appl:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, i love the first one! Ditto sunnyd on the vintage feel of it - kind of reminds me of that movie "catch me if you can" with leonardo dicaprio. Very old school colors, clothes etc. love love love it!

p.s. don't know if you know that movie, but the tag line "come fly with us" (me) is the song in the movie too :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, i love the first one! Ditto sunnyd on the vintage feel of it - kind of reminds me of that movie "catch me if you can" with leonardo dicaprio. Very old school colors, clothes etc. love love love it!

p.s. don't know if you know that movie, but the tag line "come fly with us" (me) is the song in the movie too :love:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the first and second ones, and I also like "Love is in the air." Cute!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
We actually changed things up! I will take a picture when I get my grubby little hands on the proof on Wednesday. We have a striped border and it looks like an old fashioned postcard... We chose the picture in color. Everyone in real life and on here voted for different color schemes, so I knew we couldn't go wrong with whatever we picked!

I love Catch Me If You Can, so I'm thrilled that the picture brings that to mind! I'm a huge Frank Sinatra fan, so the that's the "tagline" we went with...

Thank you all for your help and critiques! You're the best.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
What a creative STD! Your guests will love it!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Great pic! I love the top one best!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the first color option.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results