shape
carat
color
clarity

Anybody with Ideal-Scope in NYC area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LearningDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Hello fellow diamond searchers!

I''m about to purchase a RB stone with good H&A and an HCA score of 1.5 in AGS0 proportions. (My first diamond purchase!)

My only concern is that this stone feels like it''s slightly darker than it should be. I''m not sure if it''s the lighting or if it''s my eyes!

Does anybody have an idealscope in the NYC area that I could use to view this stone with? I could certainly pay a small fee to use it if needed.

Thanks!
LearningDiamonds

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I have one you could borrow, but the question is this what are the actual measurements of the stone, depth, table, angles, etc...?

Maybe posting them can help people give you an idea of it's performance before hand...

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
With a HCA = 1.5 and AGS0 measurements, I would predict that it would look pretty nice and the Iscope picture hopefully will confirm that.

LearningDiamonds

Rough_Rock
Wow! Thanks for the fast replies Nicrez and chrono!

Nicrez, I'd love to take you up on your generous offer... As for the specs.. here they are:

Here are the specs from the Sarin report:
Depth: 61.5%
Crown 35.0'
Pavil: 40.8'
Table: 56%
Culet: 0.5%
Girdle: 2.0%

Still got lots to learn,
LearningDiamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results