shape
carat
color
clarity

I'm sorry to always depend on you guys, but . . .

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries, ask away. Plenty have purchased from this vendor, some with good results, some with not so good.

Be sure your going to like this color though. Its a reddish spess with some brown in there and to me looks like it may be a dark stone. For some people that would make them crazy. others...not so much. If the brown component is a concern, then pass on this one.

Pricewise, its ok for what it is.

-A

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Arcadian|1300223329|2872563 said:
No worries, ask away. Plenty have purchased from this vendor, some with good results, some with not so good.

Be sure your going to like this color though. Its a reddish spess with some brown in there and to me looks like it may be a dark stone. For some people that would make them crazy. others...not so much. If the brown component is a concern, then pass on this one.

Pricewise, its ok for what it is.

-A

I could tell it had a little brown, and I liked that. I think it would go with more of my things. They seem to have a pretty good return policy, so I took a chance and got it! If I like it I'm hoping to have it bezel set in yellow gold then have silver split shank.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck, and exciting! I hope you like it, too. If its as dark as it looks like it could be, bezeling may not be right for it, as it could just darken. I also see some color banding of sorts in there (areas of more red, areas of more orange) but that may just be the photo.

Be sure to take pictures when you get it, so we can see how it compares IRL.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool. I have a little pumpkin myself. Its not everyone's taste but I'm weird that way. :bigsmile: Here's what I figure; there's something out there for everyone in any color imaginable.

As far as bezeling, you may want to wait to see it in person and then decide as its already got a deep color.

-A

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This forum is all about swapping views! So never be afraid of asking!

We've all got different ideas about what makes a lovely Spess. Some love fanta orange, some like orange with brown and others like to see red!

It's a good price and if it's calling your name and you love it then you should pull the trigger! I believe there's a returns policy so you're safe on that side of things. I don't know how their gems match up to their photos but if you have the cash to tie up for a few weeks, why not get it for a look?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LovingDiamonds|1300227230|2872618 said:
This forum is all about swapping views! So never be afraid of asking!

Nothing to add to what everyone else has said so far, but a huge ditto on this statement! :bigsmile:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sort of reminds me of burning lava. :)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just realized this stone will face up pretty small. :( Damnit. Ah well.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I have bought 4 stones total from this website - 2 were pretty close to the photos but the other 2 were much darker than shown in the photos. But their prices are good and they allow returns so its worth a try, in my opinion.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a little deep at 76% depth but it’s really not that terrible since the cutting looks decent (no windows, nice crown, acceptable meet points and etc). In terms of colour, yes, there is brown but you see it yourself and are fine with it. I am concerned about the tone though because the stone could be darker IRL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results