shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions about diamond eternity band to go with e-ring..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TriciaKirk

Rough_Rock
I have learned so much from all the reading here so thanks. I also wanted all of your expertise and opinons about what you think works with my e-ring in terms of a diamond wedding band - eternity. I am already married and wear a plain plat. wedding band (I will try to post pics). I have an anniversary coming up and I have always wanted and lusted after an eternity band. I ordered a channel set round eternity band from signes pieces and while I think the ring is high quality I am not sure if it works with my e-ring. The signed pieces eternity band is also not very comfortable - it has a hard edge on the inside - if I decide to keep it I could have that edge smoothed out. The sigened pieces band is also very delicate - not much plat. on the edges - which is fine if you like that look. Anyway - opinions would be great as well as other suggestions. My husband does not like shared prong. I was also looking at bead set but have not seen that many. Thanks in advace for you help.

e-ringtk.JPG

TriciaKirk

Rough_Rock
pic with what I wear now - plain band

e-ring with plain band1.JPG

TriciaKirk

Rough_Rock
pic with eternity band

e-ring with channel band3rev.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I really like how it looks with the channel set and the plain band.
What about wearing the 3stone with the plain and getting a chunkier half-way around diamond band for the right hand.

Also a bead set with small diamonds would look great.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
53148.jpg

This is a bead set I believe. Small stones but alot of sparkle.

TriciaKirk

Rough_Rock
sevens one - I love that band. I haven't been able to find anything like it. Do you know where I can find it? Thanks again for all your help.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here is the link to the band.

It's the fourth one down the page.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I think it works fine--in fact, a friend of mine at work has this EXACT combinati9on. Lovely ering, btw.
1.gif

However, it is what YOU like/think that matters. You could go to a store and try on a shared prong band and see if you prefer that. Perhaps Sigend Pieces will do an exchange, if you decide that is what you want. I haven't bought from them, but those who have here have been very pleased, and speak quite highly of the customer service.

Again, I think it looks great. Maybe give it some time and decide.
1.gif

TriciaKirk

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the ideas and support - it really helps to have people who know this stuff provid input.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results