shape
carat
color
clarity

Local Appraisers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstflight

Rough_Rock
Thanks to everyone at Whiteflash for being so helpful and responsive! I got a great stone. .763 F VS2 "A Cut Above". I will get some pics up as soon as possible. I tried taking some, but I didn''t have good light, and they didn''t do the stone justice. Plus, I want to have it mounted before I post the final pics.

I would now like to have the diamond appraised. I am in NC, near the Charlotee area, and having quite a time finding an appraiser who does not sell diamonds. Can anyone give some advice on where to look? All the entries in the local Yellowpages are for Real Estate. I would prefer to stay in my area, as I don''t really want to ship this thing anywhere.

Regards,

Chris
1.gif

BearMan

Shiny_Rock
I wouldnt be afraid to ship it! Just make sure it is INSURED!!

I sent mine to D ATLAS in PHILA and I am here in the OUTER BANKS of NC...they do a great job are reputable and if shipped properly you shouldnt worry.....they then sent my stone back to SOLOMON BROS for setting

GOOD LUCK

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Charlotte is a good sized city, and I would expect it to have several independent apppraisers.

You might consider calling half a dozen Charlotte jewelers, and ask them if they know of a first class independent (or objective) appraiser of high integrity.

If you start hearing the same name over and over again, that's your guy.

I included the word "objective" appraiser because there are many appraisers who are active buyers and sellers, yet are still objective in their appraising.

rbrilliant

Rough_Rock
Hi Chris,
Pricescope has a list of independent appraisers for almost each state. If you can't find one there you could check superbcert's list of independent appraisers.
Best regards,
Justin Krall

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results