shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy sapphire/diamond halo studs?

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
I want to get a pair of 5-6mm sapphire studs with delicate diamond halo similar to the ones I've seen on Katie Holmes (pic). I've never purchased gemstones so have no idea where to find these. So I'm looking for recommendations :)

TIA!!!! :D

katie_holmes_sapphire-earrings.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
LALove, I think any of our cutters would do that for you, but Bob Kast has cut some adorable small 4.5mm rubellites for me that I have placed in Jewelryhoo stud settings with jackets.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
LaurenThePartier|1299168503|2863761 said:
LALove, I think any of our cutters would do that for you, but Bob Kast has cut some adorable small 4.5mm rubellites for me that I have placed in Jewelryhoo stud settings with jackets.
Thanks LTP! :wavey: I'll check those out!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I'm presure Diamonds By Lauren also has some.

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1299199582|2864195 said:
I'm presure Diamonds By Lauren also has some.
I didn't see any studs w/ halo but I'll contact him for a quote- I'm sure he could get them! I did find these little beauties while looking for sapphires: http://rockdiamond.com/index.php/jewelry/diamond-halo-earrings-97ct-tw-diamond-halo-earrings-in-18k-white-gold-r3717

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Is there anything I need to know about sapphires before I make a purchase?? All I know is I don't want "simulated" ones.. that's like a CZ right? Also- some I've seen (browsing random sites) are REALLY dark- almost black. Is that just bad lighting or can some be really dark?

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
You can google "margarita" diamond studs. Some vendors will sell the semimount ettings in addition to the diamond studs.

Laura

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Largosmom|1299205441|2864290 said:
You can google "margarita" diamond studs. Some vendors will sell the semimount ettings in addition to the diamond studs.

Laura
Oh thanks! Is that what the halo setting is called for earrings? That's what gets pulled up so I imagine so..

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I think it has several names. When I went looking awhile back, that turned up some hits.

Laura

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Here you go:

http://www.litnon.com/index.php?page=viewgem&id=6945

Gemline/Litnon has a great reputation here on CS, I've ordered from them a couple of times myself.

If you ask nicely, they might even be able to give you a 25% Pricescope discount. Not sure if it applies to jewelry, but I know they've done it for loose stones. Here's the email: [email protected]

They also have a great return policy.

I've been drooling over these for quite some time, I hope they work out for you! :appl:

Agnesg

Shiny_Rock
You can try googling"diamond earring jacket" google has never let me down!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results