shape
carat
color
clarity

e-ring appraiser in Orange County, CA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

baggins

Rough_Rock
Anyone recommend an appraiser near fullerton, anaheim, etc? the only person listed on this site is vickie adams in irvine. Anyone used her before?

I have a superbcert e-ring coming next week and want to have it appraised before i propose (i don''t think my gf will let me remove it once she finally gets a ring. sidenote: anyone attempted to do this? I can''t even imagine what my gf would do if i gave her the ring and them made her take it off for a few days while it was getting appraised!)

thanks!

daboyzmomi

Shiny_Rock
Hi Baggins,

We had my Whiteflash ring appraised by Geoffrey Nelson (626)568-4910 in Pasadena. He has recently moved his office though to Alhambra. I know this is a bit of a drive for you from OC, but I think he does an awesome and extremely thorough job. I have sent several friends to him and all were impressed. Now, he is a bit "quirky" as my husband put it, but if what you are after is a fair and accurate report he is your man. Good luck.

poorman

Rough_Rock
I've contacted Vickie Adams and discussed pricing and services however the pricing is a little high, $350. I've asked her if she could explain to me why her services are better than others but she didn't really say anything that was different except the pricing.

BTW, Vickie Adams does not have a Sarin machine.

Heiny10

Rough_Rock
Hi there,

I was just wondering how much your appraiser in Pasadena was? Also, what should one look for in appraiser?

Thanks,

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results