shape
carat
color
clarity

LAURENTHEPARTIER hits 10,000 POSTS!!!! Many Congrats!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Somethingshiny - Thank you so much! I can't believe how long it took me to get to 10k posts, but in the end, I think I chose my words well. With the exception of the banana thread! :bigsmile:

Kama_s - Thank you! I don't think I can match the post count, but I can sure try! :Up_to_something:

CehraBehra - Thank you so much! I've so enjoyed getting to know you! =)

HollyS - Thank you, fellow Texan!

Thank you so much, Packy! It's always a pleasure to chat with you! :praise:

SLG47 - Thank you! I love looking at your av every time you post! ;))

Decodelighted - Appreciate it! Maybe that rainbow will lead to a pot of gold . . . :Up_to_something:

Gemgirl - Thank you so much, my friend! I'm so glad that PS has brought you into my life! :love:

Jas - I'm so sorry for all of the drool! You have often returned the favour in the baking threads. :naughty:

Gypsy - Many thanks, my friend! :wavey:

Risingsun - So love to see you post. Thank you for the congrats. :bigsmile:

Yssie - Thank you so much! I'm so happy my travel threads have been enjoyed!

Thank you so much Ali, Ella and Andrey!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Luv2sparkle - Thanks so much for the congratulations!

Laila619 - I appreciate the kind words!!!!

Dragonfly411 - Thank you! :bigsmile:

Kenny - Appreciate the bubbly, friend! :love:

Hoofbeats95 - Appreciate the congrats! =)

NEL - Thank you! :wavey:

Coatimundi - Thank you so much! That picture was so much fun to take! PSers are the only people I can share this hobby with who don't think I'm out of my mind! :bigsmile:

Princess - So appreciate your congratulations! Thank you!

Kaleigh - You are such a treasure to the community, so I thank you for your kind words! :praise:

Liang_chi - Thank you so much! I hope it doesn't take me almost 7 years for the next 10k! :-o

Geckodani - Thank you!!! :bigsmile:

I had a moment of nostalgia this afternoon and started looking back through my old posts. I really need to thank so many of you for giving me a dose of reality back when I was an LIW (when it was a thread in hangout, no less!), for your kindness and support, and for your friendship over the years. Pricescope has always been such a haven for me; I look so fondly back on my time here, my TWO years as an LIW and over 10 months at #1, planning a whirlwind wedding, sharing in the joys and struggles of life and what happens to all of us once we get beyond the proposals and weddings, and I truly hope that I can always contribute in some way to return what PS has given back to me. I have developed some of the closest friendships of my life because of this place, and for that, I will be forever thankful. :love:

Coincidentally, Saturday is the 5 year anniversary of the day W proposed, so this has truly been a week of moments remembered, and hitting 10k has had me reflecting on the reason I first came to PS, and the many wonderful reasons (especially lovely PSers) that I have stayed.

Thank you again to Ali, Andrey, Ella, Coati, and all of our prosumers for keeping Pricescope running along smoothly, and allowing us to have the opportunity to meet such warm and caring eclectic people who came to this site for a common reason (education and eye candy), but stayed because they have felt the love. :love:

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
thank you for all your contributions :)

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Keep 'em coming Lauren. :appl:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Congratulations LTP! :)) We are so happy to have you on PS.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats LTP.. :appl: :appl:

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats hon!!

PS wouldn't be quite the same without ya!

Po
x

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MANY congrat on this milestone Lauren, you are a PS staple and you do such great work here, what would we do without you??!!!

Here's to you my dear and to the next 10k!! :wavey: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! You are a cornerstone of PS and an inspiration!!! Thank you and looking forward to the next 10,000! :appl: :appl: :appl:
:wavey:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Lauren!!! Your collection is stunning and I love seeing it grow. Hope you stick around for 10K more!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Lauren!! You have a CS collection TDF!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Hey LTP, way to go! :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Lauren! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YIPPEE!!!! :appl: :appl:

I adore reading your posts, you're such a beautiful, genuinely lovely person! I look forward to reading your next 10,000! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren, congratulations! You are not only an enigma here, you are an unrivaled provider of knowledge and then some. I've enjoyed hearing from you about not only gem stones, but home decor, life, weddings, etc. You, if anyone, deserve a fabulous recognition from Pricescope. Love you lots. :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Lauren!

:appl:

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Huge Congrats Lauren!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yaaay!!! :appl: Congrats :appl: :appl: :appl:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Lauren!!! :appl:

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lauren!! Looking forward to 10,000 more! :appl:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Lauren!!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this?!?!?!? Congrats!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! :appl:

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
congrats LTP :) what an achievement

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, an honor so deserved !!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats LTP!!!! you are one awesome PSer! with Fantabulous! BLING COLLECTION!!!! :love: :love: :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS, Lauren!!!!! Here's to 10K more!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Ahh, congrats! I always appreciate your posts, and that RHR collection is always amazing to behold. :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Many congrats Lauren!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm late to the party, but wanted to say YAY! Congrats! You're an asset to PS for your attitude and your great pics of your colored candy...love those!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results